Last Person #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Finally got it working....will someone in the U.S. check and see if it will play for them.

I had to contact the copyright holder and get granted special permission for it to play in the US on youtube.
Works for me, in Seattle.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
I won’t tell you who to vote for, out of respect for the rules. But I encourage you all to vote (if you are old enough and legally able to do so). Vote for the state positions and the federal ones. Our democracy asks little from us. Vote and answer jury summons. That’s really about it. Do your part.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
I won’t tell you who to vote for, out of respect for the rules. But I encourage you all to vote (if you are old enough and legally able to do so). Vote for the state positions and the federal ones. Our democracy asks little from us. Vote and answer jury summons. That’s really about it. Do your part.
Amen. Took me 14 years to get my voting rights. I can't understand why so many people don't appreciate theirs, having been born with them.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Amen, brother.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Would you prefer sandals without pants?
Probably not. Although the chances are
It's a thing!
Chocolate-Covered-Bacon.jpg
Now that's blasphemy right there. Bacon is fine just the way it is. No chocolate is needed.
image.jpeg

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Probably not. Although the chances are

Now that's blasphemy right there. Bacon is fine just the way it is. No chocolate is needed.
image.jpeg
Now that is a good-looking hunk of meat right there. Now I'm hungry.

Re: chocolate-dipped bacon, I would at least try it. I like combinations of sweet and salty flavors (when depressed, I eat 'nilla wafers with bologna - don't tell anyone). Also, a friend of mine who is a really great cook made some and liked it. Of course, the whole thing was exceptionally hot and fresh, which probably matters when trying such a dicey combo.

Status
Not open for further replies.