Last Person #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anarax

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I've seen The Hunted with Benicio del Toro so many times. Every time I re-watch it I sympathize with his character more and more.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Not out of the 1st hour of the 1st day of the work week and I'm already into the dark chocolate....... and...I am now out of dark chocolate....... things do not bode well for this day

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Probably on the pen, no?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
GAAAH! Dad jokes! Run away! Run away!
giphy.gif

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Ours rarely get people food, except in tiny bits in the kitchen (when we drop while cooking, sometimes even by accident). There are two exceptions: popcorn (perhaps the favorite snack of the Hobbit) and pizza crust (we always give each doggo a piece of crust when we have pizza). I'm not sure how they negotiated those two exceptions, but they are firm in upholding them. Oddly, they don't beg for pizza crust, but sometimes do for popcorn.
I forgot about peanut butter. Makes taking pills more fun.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
I got into a fighting match with the heavy bag. I think my 16-oz sparring gloves won. And then I went to the POUND class. Because... why wouldn't you duke it out with the bag for 45 minutes and then go to a class where you have to spend another 45 minutes with your arms over your head, drumming?

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
Video I made of a good friend of ours with Downs competing at the World Championship.

Finally got it working....will someone in the U.S. check and see if it will play for them.

I had to contact the copyright holder and get granted special permission for it to play in the US on youtube.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions