AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Camelot is a silly place.
monty-python-holy-grail-gif-9.gif

Anarax

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
So.... Frasier and Dread Pirate Wesley....in a movie about a tank...
Yeah, it's difficult to describe. It shows the bureaucracy and problems associated with research and development. It's comedic but at the same time gives a sobering view of Military Industrial dynamics.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Yeah, it's difficult to describe. It shows the bureaucracy and problems associated with research and development. It's comedic but at the same time gives a sobering view of Military Industrial dynamics.
Seriously speaking, having worked in manufacturing, this doesn't surprise me. I have a feeling project management issues go across industries - classified or not.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Push hands was awesome this morning...and now

I was just listening to my youngest play Chopin, on the piano, in preparation for an upcoming competition. she just finished practicing her Mozart. I will soon be listening to her practice her Viola "Canzonetta"

So far its been a good day

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Push hands was awesome this morning...and now

I was just listening to my youngest play Chopin, on the piano, in preparation for an upcoming competition. she just finished practicing her Mozart. I will soon be listening to her practice her Viola "Canzonetta"

So far its been a good day
Not a bad way to spend a Saturday, brother.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
So far, made buttermilk biscuits and ate in the back patio with the dog. Weather finally cooled off, and it’s quite pleasant outside.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
So far, made buttermilk biscuits and ate in the back patio with the dog. Weather finally cooled off, and it’s quite pleasant outside.

Just made a couple salads with chicken for lunch, but it is way to humid here to eat outside. Opted for the air conditioned kitchen

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, my program is on hold, more or less, until October. Some administrative confusion with the center where I hold classes, so we're not on this quarter's schedule. Not a major issue, and actually kind of lines up with some international project travel currently "probably" in September. Still, it's frustrating.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
You know what's weird? Pants and sandals. No offense to anyone that does this but I'm thinking... What's going on here? You okay buddy?

Status
Not open for further replies.