Last Person #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Its an Abrams Cockpit......

abrams-tank.jpg
Two buttons. One lever. Honestly, that's all you need.

OP
J

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
So...
Important question of the day:
Is Oscar the Grouch a Muppet?

Anarax

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Concerning all the tank talk, you guys might want to watch a movie called the Pentagon Wars. It's about the disastrous developmental issue the Bradley Fighting Vehicle went thru. It has a comedic twist starring Kelsey Grammer and Cary Elwes.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
A muppet, and also very irritable.
A hospital I used to go to in Rochester, NY had two trashcans sitting by the patient elevators. One was a real one, and the other one had Oscar the Grouch pop out of it periodically and growl. It was cute. For some reason, some of the jumpier patients had an issue with it.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Concerning all the tank talk, you guys might want to watch a movie called the Pentagon Wars. It's about the disastrous developmental issue the Bradley Fighting Vehicle went thru. It has a comedic twist starring Kelsey Grammer and Cary Elwes.
So.... Frasier and Dread Pirate Wesley....in a movie about a tank...

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
It was actually The Dread Pirate Roberts...who was actually Wesley.......and later was alluded to possibly becoming that Dread Pirate Roberts who was actually Inigo Montoya...sheesh
I know that. I made it Wesley to avoid the confusion as to which dread pirate I was talking about. No need to sheesh at me - I can recite the whole movie from beginning to end. Quit fussing or I'll feed you to ROUSs

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
I know that. I made it Wesley to avoid the confusion as to which dread pirate I was talking about. No need to sheesh at me - I can recite the whole movie from beginning to end. Quit fussing or I'll feed you to ROUSs
Rodents of unusual size? I don't think they exist.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
OBVIOUSLY never seen the film "The Food of the Gods".......and if you haven't...well.....you should consider yourself lucky....it was horrible

And I thought she meant Renegade Ostriches Using Switchblades
Don't be silly. CLEARLY, I meant Radioactive Ogres Unionizing Swiftly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions