Last Person #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Plugs changed, compression check was fine so the valves are good, and all seems to be well with the car. All the plugs were pretty well fouled (they have 25K on them) but #7 had the electrode totally collapsed. I'm sure that's the one that was missing so badly.

NAH!!!! it was more likely the framis gasket or the fooshalator valve

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
My mood at the moment.
tumblr_nqdvgrAasQ1rrkahjo6_540.gif

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Plugs changed, compression check was fine so the valves are good, and all seems to be well with the car. All the plugs were pretty well fouled (they have 25K on them) but #7 had the electrode totally collapsed. I'm sure that's the one that was missing so badly.
Meh, you don't need ALL the spark to produce combustion, right? ;)

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
What an ungodly hour of the day.

OP
J

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Y'know... There's a rule. Every cop has "that" family member who ends up needing professional advice regularly...

Not a good thing when the call starts with "So, the homicide detectives were talking to me, and they took my truck... Can they do that?"

(And then there are troopers tagging people with reckless when they live 7 or 8 hours and 3 states away... I get it, the 1950 Code of Virginia, as amended, allows them to charge reckless at 80 mph or more... but when the limit is 65, it's not that excessive. Tag 'em under the speed statute unless there are aggravating factors...)

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Oh....I got a raise!
Substantial, compared to the 30 cents over 2 years...
But those cheap bastards could have made it a full dollar, instead of saving that one nickel!
I wonder if I am still gonna get a raise next month, for the 3 year anniversary....
I could get close to an actual 9 bucks an hour....

Yes, cynicism, covers in sarcasm.

Cheap bastards.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
well, it's Saturday, and I am off to work for those cheap bastards again.
What a fun day it will be.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got a new pair of boxing gloves this week, so I can stop using the communal ones at the athletic center and feeling like my hands need to be burned for cleansing. Nice, inexpensive leather gloves. Too small, so now my wife has some nice, leather boxing gloves. Well, at least I now know where to find boxing gloves for smaller hands.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Y'know... There's a rule. Every cop has "that" family member who ends up needing professional advice regularly...

Not a good thing when the call starts with "So, the homicide detectives were talking to me, and they took my truck... Can they do that?"

(And then there are troopers tagging people with reckless when they live 7 or 8 hours and 3 states away... I get it, the 1950 Code of Virginia, as amended, allows them to charge reckless at 80 mph or more... but when the limit is 65, it's not that excessive. Tag 'em under the speed statute unless there are aggravating factors...)
I think would have tuned out about that first sentence, frantically wondering why homicide detectives were talking to him.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Got a new pair of boxing gloves this week, so I can stop using the communal ones at the athletic center and feeling like my hands need to be burned for cleansing. Nice, inexpensive leather gloves. Too small, so now my wife has some nice, leather boxing gloves. Well, at least I now know where to find boxing gloves for smaller hands.
My hands are perfectly sized and serviceable!
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions