Last Person #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Is that why she's an ex-wife? Because she opted for the tarantula? ;)

Nope, she is ex because I changed shifts from 2nd to 1st and it cut into her dating life.....and being unreasonable, old fashioned, and a fuddy duddy I simply did not think that, once you were married, that you should be dating other people....

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Nope, she is ex because I changed shifts from 2nd to 1st and it cut into her dating life.....and being unreasonable, old fashioned, and a fuddy duddy I simply did not think that, once you were married, that you should be dating other people....
No, not unless you both agreed to do so in advance.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You, sir, are a stick in the mud.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, my training for the mud run in 2 weeks was going so well, I decided to raise the challenge. Last night, the first thing I did in class was to clip the heavy bag stand on a power roundhouse kick (didn't pay enough attention to the angle). Bruised my toe quite nicely, and probably won't be able to run for several days. Hoping it will heal enough to be able to do the mud run without pain.

I'm going to be grumpy now.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Well, my training for the mud run in 2 weeks was going so well, I decided to raise the challenge. Last night, the first thing I did in class was to clip the heavy bag stand on a power roundhouse kick (didn't pay enough attention to the angle). Bruised my toe quite nicely, and probably won't be able to run for several days. Hoping it will heal enough to be able to do the mud run without pain.

I'm going to be grumpy now.
I know I shouldn't have laughed when it happened. But I did. Just a little. Then, of course, I ran off to find ice.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know I shouldn't have laughed when it happened. But I did. Just a little. Then, of course, I ran off to find ice.
Hey, I was laughing some until the pain showed up. I just wish we'd had a full class there. I'll be making reference to that sometime in class, and nobody will get it but you. Made that steel ring, I did!

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hey, I was laughing some until the pain showed up. I just wish we'd had a full class there. I'll be making reference to that sometime in class, and nobody will get it but you. Made that steel ring, I did!
Yes, you did. And then you set me on that bag to avenge you.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Hey, do you have the recipes for that mushroom dish and vegetable dumplings you mentioned the other day? Could you post it at the Martial Talk Cookbook? It really sounded delicious.

Nope, Chinese secret. :D

and it was Mushroom Egg Foo Young...basically a Chinese version of a mushroom omelet (no cheese...or bacon)

That and I didn't make it.... that would be Mrs Xue and she does not follow recipes....just throws it together. But I do have a couple that I do that I will share at some point

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Nope, Chinese secret. :D

and it was Mushroom Egg Foo Young...basically a Chinese version of a mushroom omelet (no cheese...or bacon)

That and I didn't make it.... that would be Mrs Xue and she does not follow recipes....just throws it together. But I do have a couple that I do that I will share at some point

Google Image Result for https://i.ytimg.com/vi/F42fuVVL62E/hqdefault.jpg
ZQDxfL

OP
J

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let's see...

OT detail for 4 hours on Wednesday. Just enough time in between that and start time to be useless... then worked 12 Wednesday into Thursday. Court Thursday morning, another just enough time to be useless break... a couple hours sleep, then worked 12 Thursday into Friday. A bit of sleep, visit family, and off tonight. Saturday and Sunday amount to about 30 hours total at the town festival. Work 12 Monday and Tuesday, day shift.

Can't see why I'm getting grumpy, can you?

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Let's see...

OT detail for 4 hours on Wednesday. Just enough time in between that and start time to be useless... then worked 12 Wednesday into Thursday. Court Thursday morning, another just enough time to be useless break... a couple hours sleep, then worked 12 Thursday into Friday. A bit of sleep, visit family, and off tonight. Saturday and Sunday amount to about 30 hours total at the town festival. Work 12 Monday and Tuesday, day shift.

Can't see why I'm getting grumpy, can you?
That's just not right. You need a TARDIS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions