Last Person #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
She seemed to be under the impression that since the lettuce was my request, that I should plant it and care for it. I actually like lettuce rather a lot, and prefer not to watch it die.
<cue in the eyeroll>

Well... the important thing is - there is a beautiful, sturdy plant box, and it's full of lettuce and spinach, and it all appears to be thriving. Despite SOMEBODY's lack of effort.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
THANKS!!!! Now I'm itchy again
Any time! :)
giphy.gif

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
The week begins with a catastrophic inbound information flow failure from one major system to another major system. Happy Monday, everybody!

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Do you have any fresh mint and lavender? Or some mint and lavender natural oils. They don't always battle particularly nasty migraines, but smelling them helps with minor headaches.

Nope, no mint and no lavender....and the headache has given away to extreme sleepiness.... falling asleep at my desk, head bobbing, sleepiness..... time to get up and move and then go outside for a walk I guess

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Nope, no mint and no lavender....and the headache has given away to extreme sleepiness.... falling asleep at my desk, head bobbing, sleepiness..... time to get up and move and then go outside for a walk I guess
Lavender would have made you sleepy too. But mint is a good perk-up. You could get a small plant and just have it at your desk - mint is hard to kill. :)

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Warning: I have officially begun to growl. Do not make any sudden movements. Set down dark chocolate and pink champagne and back away slowly. In case of emergency, throw shoes, purses, and upscale gardening tools. You have been warned.

P.S. For blame and compensation please refer to my coding system vendor.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Allergies? What allergies?

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Y'know... sometimes, killing one motivates the rest toward better performance...
Yeah, but certain people (particularly those in law enforcement) appear to frown at that. Besides, I am extremely sartorially selective, and prison orange looks HORRID on me... as do broad stripes.

Status
Not open for further replies.