Last Person #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
The latest rumor in the shop is that new hires start off at 8 bucks....
After nearly 3 years, I am still not near that....
I think it's time for a new job....
this place is giving me ulcers.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
well, it's a rumor at this point....
but with the new boss....I would not doubt it.
Plus, you need to pay more these days to get anybody through the door.

Keeping your salary to yourself only helps the boss...
:(

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
@gpseymour pointed out to me we managed to forget a bunch of plums in the refrigerator and they were getting wrinkly. It provoked the following:

- Rose potato slices roasted in truffle oil, lemon pepper, herbs de Provence, and fresh chives.
- Chicken tenders, tossed with salt, pepper, egg, Panko crumbs, and olive oil, and baked. Served topped with impromptu sweet onion-plum chutney, made with a touch of olive oil, lemon pepper, sugar-in-the-raw, and red wine.
- All topped with the tiniest bit of shredded asiago.

P.S. You are welcome @Buka . No, don't ask if we could adopt you - there is a line from here to Australia waiting for that. You'll just have to grab a number and wait.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Today is Friday the 3th... You know what that means? It means tommorow is Saturday the 14th. Of course nothing bad will happen

niHxFDg.jpg

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
@gpseymour pointed out to me we managed to forget a bunch of plums in the refrigerator and they were getting wrinkly. It provoked the following:

- Rose potato slices roasted in truffle oil, lemon pepper, herbs de Provence, and fresh chives.
- Chicken tenders, tossed with salt, pepper, egg, Panko crumbs, and olive oil, and baked. Served topped with impromptu sweet onion-plum chutney, made with a touch of olive oil, lemon pepper, sugar-in-the-raw, and red wine.
- All topped with the tiniest bit of shredded asiago.

P.S. You are welcome @Buka . No, don't ask if we could adopt you - there is a line from here to Australia waiting for that. You'll just have to grab a number and wait.

Took my breath away, that did. Probably shouldn't have read it three times. Okay, four.

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
Looked down and this was the mileage on my work truck on the way home.

131313 on Friday the 13th... I’m lucky I made it home.

dkutI2V.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions