Last Person #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
LSP motors on Bourbon st

k6HUbAN.jpg

Yeah, but do they actually all fall down like dominos if you kick the first one over :D

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I'm really enjoying watching the Winter Olympics. Even sports I don't care for. Just fun watching people who are the best at their sports compete against folks from all over the world.

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
Last night out. So far we have over the last 4 days we have walked over 45 miles......my feets are killing me

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
First class with the new yoga instructor. She is not as intense as the previous one, and she hasn't yet learned how to string sequences of 7,8, even 12 poses. But she is very solid in the basics, so, it was really nice to go back to the simpler stuff and REALLY settle into it.

I managed a fairly respectable pigeon and a not altogether hideous chataranga - and that was a good feeling.

Plus, she gave us a 7-minute shavasana. Whoooeee!

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm really enjoying watching the Winter Olympics. Even sports I don't care for. Just fun watching people who are the best at their sports compete against folks from all over the world.
When I watch sports now, that's my main reason. I love watching people who are awesome at something.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, doc thinks my hip/leg pain lately is my piriformis muscle being bitchy with the nerve that comes out of L5. 6-day course of steroids (so I can get some damned sleep) and some new stretches, then we'll see if we need to do more.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Well, doc thinks my hip/leg pain lately is my piriformis muscle being bitchy with the nerve that comes out of L5. 6-day course of steroids (so I can get some damned sleep) and some new stretches, then we'll see if we need to do more.
In other words... as one of our chiropractors said... if you were a building you'd be condemned.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
At work tonight I took a cruise through the various parking lots, there's been a few car break-ins lately.
When I came across this -

handicap.JPG

Man, LMAO!

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
We need evidence on this. @CB Jones, you're the only one currently properly qualified to test. In the pursuit of scientific knowledge, you know.
Yeah... There should definitely be before and after images as well

EDIT: quoted wrong person

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions