Last Person #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
NO!!!!! No Dragons or beasties of any kind.... you just are not getting this are you... empty handed MARTIAL ARTS only..... and magic spells are RIGHT out.
You are no fun. There are NO rules about not being allowed to meditate in the company of your pet. In fact, many leading cardiologists, psychologists, and neuropathologists state meditating with your pet can be beneficial to your mental and physical health. "Om" is a symbol of meditation and focus. A dragon is a pet. So what if this particular kind of pet, technically, qualifies as an F-16. I will not tolerate such discrimination. Equality to dragons, I say!

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
Om?

Love me some Khaleesi

Definitely Team Khaleesi on GOT. White walkers jacking one of her dragons was some B.S. though.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Love me some Khaleesi

Definitely Team Khaleesi on GOT. White walkers jacking one of her dragons was some B.S. though.
How surreal was THAT?! I knew they were going for that dragon the moment they killed him. That was a big "Oh SH****!" moment. I was screaming at the TV.

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
How surreal was THAT?! I knew they were going for that dragon the moment they killed him. That was a big "Oh SH****!" moment. I was screaming at the TV.

Not as bad as when they killed Ned though. I was like.....

And I’m been waiting patiently for George to finish the next book but cmon dude.....he’s killing me.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Not as bad as when they killed Ned though. I was like.....

And I’m been waiting patiently for George to finish the next book but cmon dude.....he’s killing me.
I know... what is he doing?! Just... sitting there?! Doesn't he realize people are going to start a riot?

P.S. I have a bit of a soft spot for Arya and Brienne too.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Then you have dragon ghosts to deal with. Have you ever seen dragon ghosts? If a normal ghost can move or knock over objects just imagine what a ghost dragon would do... Probably eat your dead ghost grandma or knock stuff off the kitchen cabinet. Yeah. It's bad.

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
When you say "say 'Om'" are there limitations on volume and facial expression when you do it? Is it ok to scream "Om" at the top of your lungs for the purposes of psychological warfare?
Xenascreamgood.jpg

I strive to Om for longer than anyone else in the room.

Yoga is war.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Then you have dragon ghosts to deal with. Have you ever seen dragon ghosts? If a normal ghost can move or knock over objects just imagine what a ghost dragon would do... Probably eat your dead ghost grandma or knock stuff off the kitchen cabinet. Yeah. It's bad.
Actually, not quite but almost. Have you ever seen the movie "Final Fantasy - the Spirits Within"? They've got those there. They definitely mess up some stuff. They don't exactly kill you in a normal way - rather, they go through your body and rip your soul out of you.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Actually, not quite but almost. Have you ever seen the movie "Final Fantasy - the Spirits Within"? They've got those there. They definitely mess up some stuff. They don't exactly kill you in a normal way - rather, they go through your body and rip your soul out of you.
They will do that too. But probably after they have knocked all the fragile items off your cabinet. While you're cleaning the mess. They will sit on your couch and eat the last of your favorite snacks and spill soda on the rug. The horror. I don't even wanna think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions