Last Person #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Just had a sad thought: it is sad that I would rather post on here than any other board on this site, including the one dedicated to my style. Why? Too much bickering, not enough open-mindedness. Now I know why so many people believe Wing Chun is ineffective: people who study the style but come from different lineages can't even agree!

This is also why I tend to stick here and the Blog

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
It has begun! :nailbiting::depressed::hungover:

21162181.jpg

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I told my grandkids that every time a Christmas decoration is put up before Thanksgiving, one of Santas elves dies.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I told my grandkids that every time a Christmas decoration is put up before Thanksgiving, one of Santas elves dies.

They put the big darn Christmas tree up in the lobby of my building a week ago and I noticed they put big wreath at both main entrances yesterday......I'm guessing that one day, in the future, no one will ever be able to remember a time when Christmas ornaments were not up year round

Last edited:

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Hubby had a strange phone call yesterday, from an anonymous 'friend':
There was a strong smell coming from our house, just to give us a warning....

Now, my house is a mess, I work everyday, Hubby is disabled and cannot do a lot, without being laid up, and the kid needs to be threatened to take some time out of his busy gaming schedule....

but my house does not stink. even with 7 cats.
But I have also been a little too vocal on FB - yeah, I know better, but the current situation is driving me insane.
Not overly on my page, but on subject oriented ones.

At first I was concerned (still am, to a degree), now I am only mad.
My friends leave their name, and don't call from a 'private number'
How do you even get that to pop up on the caller ID?!

Hubby had been pressuring me to carry a gun, because the hospital I work is not in the best neighborhood - I don't because I can't shoot.

But as of 2 weeks ago....I am reconsidering the issue of carrying.....

This country has lost it' mind!

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hubby had a strange phone call yesterday, from an anonymous 'friend':
There was a strong smell coming from our house, just to give us a warning....

Now, my house is a mess, I work everyday, Hubby is disabled and cannot do a lot, without being laid up, and the kid needs to be threatened to take some time out of his busy gaming schedule....

but my house does not stink. even with 7 cats.
But I have also been a little too vocal on FB - yeah, I know better, but the current situation is driving me insane.
Not overly on my page, but on subject oriented ones.

At first I was concerned (still am, to a degree), now I am only mad.
My friends leave their name, and don't call from a 'private number'
How do you even get that to pop up on the caller ID?!

Hubby had been pressuring me to carry a gun, because the hospital I work is not in the best neighborhood - I don't because I can't shoot.

But as of 2 weeks ago....I am reconsidering the issue of carrying.....

This country has lost it' mind!

If you aren't trained, you have no business carrying a gun. Don't do it. Get training first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I look like I have porcupine knees.... full of needles.... dug out 4 trees today and my knees did not like it...so here I sit...with needles in my knees..... in my house...pain means you WILL be imitating a pin cushion

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
If you aren't trained, you have no business carrying a gun. Don't do it. Get training first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not planning on getting one.
But it got Hubby's goat a little, when I - in light of current leadership selections I quoted the Basterds movie....
Nah, I know better than to get in over my head.
I just hope I don't need to get a vest....
(I did consider going to the range though. we have a really nice one near by, on a really big property, I think aside from tanks and stingers, everything goes!)

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
A sweet, chill night at work. No crazies, no drunks, no medical emergencies, nobody stressed, seemed like every single person at the airport was in a happy, friendly mood. Kept waiting for the other shoe to drop, it never did. Way cool.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I normally don't argue politics with people I know, but it usually results in the posts (yeah FB) being taken down.
A while back I explained to somebody that the Jackie Kennedy had put in the pretty yellow 'Prayer curtains' in the East room.....
Of course I asked my mother in law, how she figured Trump was a decent man.....I don't think I will be invited for Thanksgiving...
And yesterday somebody posted a right wing 'article' about a Gold Star family being booed on the plane (on the way to meet with the remains)
As it turned out, MSN had put the article out as well....
Entitled First Class travelers got their knickers twisted, being asked to let the family disembark first, they were delayed and needed to make a connecting flight....
While rightwing page spewed hate 'only liberals and Muslims are that mean'
Well, I do believe I mentioned Trump harassing the Khan family as well....

Friend did not reply........

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Snowing here today.....strange thing is... I kind of like it....the only thing that would make it better would be if I were in a cabin in the woods watching it snow......

img_0025.jpg

It is also make me wish I was back on the tree farm on my snow shoes... in 2 feet of snow....at -20F....without the windchill..... and ti was very windy.... on the side of a mountain..... I think this may be a sign that I need to seek psychiatric help :D

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I caught a glance of a football game saturday....they were bundled up, and cotton candy like stuff fell on the ground.
It was nearly 80 degrees, at least on Friday.....SOOOOOO wrong!

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Neither can I, but I can shout, holler, and raise cain. They will think twice before attacking me. :D
Yeah.....Like Grady told Lamont.....they ain't gonna mess with a crazy person! ;)

But yeah. I am more dangerous without firearm.....
plus, I can't see worth a damn.
Not a good starting point for playing with guns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions