Last Person #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
You know the beauty of that? You get an hour to work out/train!

I really miss the evil grin emoji...

You know, I did actually think about that...but I talked myself out of the total gym routine because of my stupid rassin frassin wrist injury..... but I did do some yoga and taijiquan

And speaking of evil grin

evil-look-smiley-emoticon.jpg

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
My body doesn't realize that the clocks have changed. I woke up at exactly the same time I always do... it's just a hour earlier on the clock.

Me too....was actually on time getting to work this morning

Hunting season has started so my boss shouldn't get used to that.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got in my car this morning......looked at the clock in the car and panicked.... then realized I had not turned the clock back in my car
My car changes it automatically. On the wrong weekend. For about a week at a time, I keep thinking I’m losing my mind.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Watched the movie "Thirteen Days" last night. It is about the Kennedy Whitehouse during the Cuban Missile Crisis. I was to young at that time to know anything about it or for that matter that it was going on at all. But during the movie the actor playing JFK says "All military personnel are to go to DEFCON 3" I realized that my father was in the Navy at that time and that we lived on a Naval base in Jacksonville Florida at the time...only about 500 miles form Havana..... it was just a thought that came to me....but it also came to me that it took me over 50 years to realize that..... dang I'm old

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
So glad we don’t change clocks here.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
So glad we don’t change clocks here.

Just as long as you change your underwear....

The whole daylight savings time thing never made sense to me. It's like cutting 12" off a blanket and sewing it to the other end to make it longer.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
One of the guys from day shift called me, told me there was "a whole lot of crazy in the air today."
Swell. I better bring cookies. Everybody likes cookies. :)

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
One of the guys from day shift called me, told me there was "a whole lot of crazy in the air today."
That explains why all my flights this week have been uneventful. All the crazy is out your way this week.

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score

Make sure they are but and gluten free.

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
You know, I did actually think about that...but I talked myself out of the total gym routine because of my stupid rassin frassin wrist injury..... but I did do some yoga and taijiquan

And speaking of evil grin

evil-look-smiley-emoticon.jpg

Evil Ernie.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

Very true. Three different bozos had to be taken down in the ER this weekend. Just on my shifts.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Very true. Three different bozos had to be taken down in the ER this weekend. Just on my shifts.

I remember those days....working hospitals.... and I was the guy taking the bozos down....in the hospital with he mental health and detox ward I dealt with 60 bozos in 3 months....... however notice...I did not say I miss those days...because I don't....

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I remember those days....working hospitals.... and I was the guy taking the bozos down....in the hospital with he mental health and detox ward I dealt with 60 bozos in 3 months....... however notice...I did not say I miss those days...because I don't....

Understood. Of all the things I have to deal with in the ER, combative boneheads are among my least favorite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions