Last Person #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
Actually of you remove the emotions from it...it is the smart and rational thing to do, you would be smart to also bring someone with you as a witness so that no false accusations can be made.

Luckily my upstairs neighbor can go with me. Phew! Good call though, thanks!

OP
J

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Acupuncture works well with Bell's Palsy
But I don't have a witch doctor in the house... and the folks willing to stick sharp objects into me are less particular about where they stick them -- and insist on using larger sharp objects.

OP
J

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Luckily my upstairs neighbor can go with me. Phew! Good call though, thanks!
Local police in the area are generally able to come and keep the peace, subject to calls for service. Preventing a fight is a lot easier than dealing with the drama, accusations, and counter-accusations...

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
Got to my ex's and found everything outside, including my $1600 Apple computer. Luckily, nothing went missing.

Oh, and then I really learned how much of a bullet I dodged when her two teenage nephews sent me messages on Facebook calling me b*tch and p*ssy, saying that I have nothing to offer the world and I was lucky they weren't at the apartment or they would have shown me how useless that "Wing Chun sh*t" is on the streets.

My final word on the topic: I think I dodged a bullet here. I am sure she feels the same, and that's okay with me. As long as no one got hurt too bad, it's all good.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Local police in the area are generally able to come and keep the peace, subject to calls for service. Preventing a fight is a lot easier than dealing with the drama, accusations, and counter-accusations...

They can be called to supervise a potentially bad situation as a preventative measure. But as to how responsive they are to that depends on the size of the department and how busy they are on any given day

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
They can be called to supervise a potentially bad situation as a preventative measure. But as to how responsive they are to that depends on the size of the department and how busy they are on any given day

In Stillwater, you could be waiting around a while.

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
No more fireworks.

No more anything.

Amazing, isn't it, how someone could mean something to you for two years, and then in two days...they can be almost completely erased from your life?

Sad, really. But the good news is: I am already set to let go of it. No more mourning period for me. Got too much to do with my freedom!

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
Class 2 of my Wing Chun course tonight. I will be teaching them sections of the first form. How many I teach depends on how they advance.

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
No more fireworks.

No more anything.

Amazing, isn't it, how someone could mean something to you for two years, and then in two days...they can be almost completely erased from your life?

Sad, really. But the good news is: I am already set to let go of it. No more mourning period for me. Got too much to do with my freedom!

like-sand-through-the-hour-glass-so-are-the-days-of-our-lives.jpg

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
Be excellent to each other and party on dude

That's all I want...to just get along and party and have fun with everyone, but some people like to make it difficult.

So...you learn to cut those people out of your life. :)

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
To all you LEOs out there, I got a curious question (I actually know the answer, but hey, let's see, just for giggles, anyhow)

How does a guy get arrested 9 times, for various offenses, like drug related, DUI, or criminal trespass...
and is out of jail before the printer can spit out the release forms.
As a kicker, there are no court records of the previous 8 (or more) cases!

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice, simple dinner tonight. Some cheese tortellini with butter and asiago cheese on them, topped with sauteed shrimp, asparagus, potatoes, and onions (all sauteed in duck fat). A small spinach salad on the side, and some chablis.

ks - learning to fly

Senior Master
Reaction score
for the second time in the last year at work..
THIS happened yesterday...

Me: Okay Sir, I have your payment amount
confirmed at $xxxx.00 - correct?
Customer: Yes
Me: Type of Credit card? --> (fire alarm goes off),
I'm terribly sorry Sir - our fire alarm has gone off
and I have to exit the building - I'm going to need
you to call back in a little while - I have to disconnect
Customer: Okay, but first can you..

Really..???

I can't make this up!!

Anarax

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I've got to concentrate... concentrate... concentrate... I've got to concentrate... concentrate... concentrate... Hello?... hello... hello... Echo... echo... echo... Pinch hitting for Pedro Borbon... Manny Mota... Mota... Mota...

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
As of this afternoon, all are now spoken for.....wooohooo

n7fLMTw.jpg
Good luck!
I had 6 people in line for 4 weeny dog puppies.
all jumped off.
I finally found 2 to take one.
and still got 2 more at the house, 6 months later.

Yours don't look like small dogs though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions