Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Well...Moe-d the lawn again

giphy.gif

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Rassin Frassin no good no account low down dirty lock up my browser Browser Hijacker/False Virus Alert.....

But I got even.... I obliterated it....HA!!!! take that Browser Hijacker/False Virus Alert.....

And now...I'm sleepy.... good night MT...wherever you are

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My shoulders are finally back to where I can do a full-range push-up. Still can't chance full dips or heavy bench press. Shoulder press is still a very light weight, if at all. Oddly, I can handle more weight on a kettlebell clean-and-press.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Why oh why is it that all the masters of Youtubefu seem show up here to tell us all how wrong we are for training the arts we do for likely longer than they have been on the planet.:rolleyes:

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Why oh why is it that all the masters of Youtubefu seem show up here to tell us all how wrong we are for training the arts we do for likely longer than they have been on the planet.:rolleyes:

I think it's actually helpful for young men who might be reading the posts, sort of a Silver Lining Effect - it pretty much prepares you for marriage.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wait...what...we still here?

View attachment 20958
I had a great time, met some nice people when I drove an hour south (which, oddly placed my house 3 hours north). When I bought my eclipse glasses, I couldn't order singles, so I bought a pack of 30 and had fun giving them away to families who didn't have enough.

Flatfish

Black Belt
Reaction score
Yeah it was cool. We were not in the path of totality but it still got noticeably (eerily) darker and a bit cooler outside....neat experience. Actually not really darker, just as if someone had plugged in some weird light filter.... made everything less bright but colors pop.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Yeah it was cool. We were not in the path of totality but it still got noticeably (eerily) darker and a bit cooler outside....neat experience. Actually not really darker, just as if someone had plugged in some weird light filter.... made everything less bright but colors pop.
Same here. I scheduled a "fire drill" this morning for my employees, so everyone could go out and watch the eclipse. It got to, I believe, 93%. I was surprised that it didn't seem to get darker, but the colors got strange, and the shadows were crazy.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, when it hit that point, a bunch of us (just folks who ended up at the same pizza place to watch it) were commenting on the lights. It reminded me of very bad theatrical lighting.

hoshin1600

Senior Master
Reaction score
eclipse stuff i dont understand....
for those who believe in a flat earth,,,, why did the eclipse happen on the west coast before the east coast...if round earth is a lie,, then the eclipse should be seen by everyone on the planet at the same time. (there would also be no use for time zones if the earth was flat but i digress)

so glad to still be alive ... for awhile i thought the moon and sun where going to crash into each other ....

i looked at the eclipse for a long time and didnt see anything ,,,,,but then realized it was a Ford focus.

Status
Not open for further replies.