Last Person #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Well there better not be jelly fish in the bushes behind my house, if there are...I big have problems.... the least of which would be the jelly fish in the bushes behind my house...

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
Me too. Even the ones who are bad can teach you something, albeit they can teach you what you are NOT looking for in an instructor.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Today was a good day
Went to MD, I am getting better and do not need a cortisone shot.
Got home and no one was here and I actually had time to workout and train, I had a whole 1 hour 15 minutes...that felt great
Went out and mowed the lawn, actually more like vacuuming up leaves, but it was an unsually warm day for October in the north east, it took 3 hours but it was actually kind of nice.
Had an entire day to myself.... I feel guilty saying this...but it was a good day

ks - learning to fly

Senior Master
Reaction score
Today was a good day
Went to MD, I am getting better and do not need a cortisone shot.
Got home and no one was here and I actually had time to workout and train, I had a whole 1 hour 15 minutes...that felt great
Went out and mowed the lawn, actually more like vacuuming up leaves, but it was an unsually warm day for October in the north east, it took 3 hours but it was actually kind of nice.
Had an entire day to myself.... I feel guilty saying this...but it was a good day

and well deserved, I'm sure :)

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
And you want me to believe what you say about sharks...... yeah....not gonna happen

But I told you the truth about peeing on jellyfish stings...

So I tell you the truth about gentle, peace loving sharks...

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Man, I need to win the lotto....

The ford has issues over issues (no Ford jokes please, I have heard them all. and that WAS my nice car!)
aside from the gas gauge not working.....the brakes keep grinding (yes, we work on them....should buy stock in Callahan Auto....)

Went to work in the morning, and drove home in the silverado (I know, that is the OTHER car), parked it, then went to take the kid some place....rumble rumble as we pull out, flat tire.

This car thing is getting old!

if my daily commute wasn't 50 miles round trip, I'd get a horse and buggy, but with my luck, they'd break, too!

I need a couple of NEW cars, fresh off the line!

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
taught my kid on how to change the tire on the truck today....

Yeah for hoarding (for once)
Pulled the old heavy duty clothes rod from the building to use as cheater bar loosening the log nuts...
Worked like a charm!

OP
J

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wednesday... and the weeks been a bit of a waste.

Went to work Monday, sudden pain in my right side. Vomiting. Yeah, came home. As vomiting got worse, made a doctor's appt and called work and said I won't be in tomorrow... Tuesday was basically dedicated to the doc. Then blood work, and a CT scan. At least I wasn't vomiting. End result? CT was clear for kidney stones, appendicitis, and everything else. A little blood in my urine, a very slightly elevated white blood cell count, and "keep an eye on things and go to the ER if it gets worse" with a follow-up appt next week.

Yeah...

Oh, and I'm dealing with car issues, too.

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
Today I went to get a stress test done. Then I came to work. Luckily I have to work only the one job today. (I have a part-time one that I do in the evenings sometimes.) However, I do have some freelance writing jobs to do.

Work is dead. Maybe I will get some of that done now.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
The "mounted" shelf and the part to hang clothes on, fell off the wall in my master closet...with a rather large bang. Well, I'm off to Home Depot to but new shelving.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score

Went to work Monday, sudden pain in my right side. Vomiting. Yeah, came home. As vomiting got worse, made a doctor's appt and called work and said I won't be in tomorrow... Tuesday was basically dedicated to the doc. Then blood work, and a CT scan. At least I wasn't vomiting. End result? CT was clear for kidney stones, appendicitis, and everything else. A little blood in my urine, a very slightly elevated white blood cell count, and "keep an eye on things and go to the ER if it gets worse" with a follow-up appt next week.

Yeah...

Hope it all turns out ok

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score

Yeah...

Take it easy. Hope all is well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions