Last Person #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Sweet. Now to figure out when I will fit it in. So much Family Guy to watch for the 10th time.
Yeah, the special edition is like 3 1/2 hours long or something like that. But it's a cool movie. A little slow, but a really neat story. The other laserdisc we have kept is a Disney work in progress version of beauty and the beast. I don't think any of them are worth any money, but we like them. The VHS tapes we kept are the naughty cover for little mermaid, a copy of black cauldron, and I think we have a copy of song of the south, but may be mistaken on that one.

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
Been an eventful week. Oldest son in hospital with pneumonia but not to be out done....younger brother had an appendicitis today to one up him.....waiting for surgery now.

Being competitive is one thing but this might be taking it a little too far.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Been an eventful week. Oldest son in hospital with pneumonia but not to be out done....younger brother had an appendicitis today to one up him.....waiting for surgery now.

Jeez. Take care. Hope they both heal fast.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I still have a box of woodworking videos on VHS downstairs. I haven't had a way to play them for at least 6 years.

We bought a laserdisc player specifically because it was the only way at the time to get letterboxes movies. That and we,wanted the directors cut of the abyss, which is truly awesome and completely changed the movie.

Can't throw out movies, regardless of what they're on, it's sacrilegious. And we all know there won't be any movies in hell, except for, you know, Jaws 3 or something.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score

Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, brother.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

That's one hell of a rivalry they have going, CB. I hope they both get feeling better soon, brother.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can't throw out movies, regardless of what they're on, it's sacrilegious. And we all know there won't be any movies in hell, except for, you know, Jaws 3 or something.
And Sharknado 5. How the hell is there a Sharknado 5??

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
latest

047dc36368ebd16df61d44819bd20091.jpg

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I should also add that if you are ever in Virginia and see a license plate that has XUE with 4 numbers after it.... it is not me.

Just got back from Virginia, nice place, and now Mrs Xue is talking about retiring there. But not to worry if you are from Virginia, she talks about that almost every place we go on vacation

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
What a time to take a break, Xue.

It's been like the Thunderdome up in here.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
what is it with the mugshots being put online?

Yesterday one of my coworkers pulled me aside and showed me the county lineup on her phone, she had found one of the other ladies in the line up.

What is the purpose of this?
So the nosy neighbors can make sure it's this John Smith, and not the other?

Or the family can gloat when the black sheep got nabbed, and rub it in at Thanksgiving?

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I should also add that if you are ever in Virginia and see a license plate that has XUE with 4 numbers after it.... it is not me.

Just got back from Virginia, nice place, and now Mrs Xue is talking about retiring there. But not to worry if you are from Virginia, she talks about that almost every place we go on vacation

I've always found Virginia and West Virginia - rather interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.