Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Unicycle?
Check!
Kilt?
Check!
Darth Vader Helmet?
Check!
Riding down the street on the unicycle, while wearing the kilt and the Darth Vader helmet, while playing the Star Wars theme on the friggin Bag Pipes?!

Long live the King

Last edited by a moderator:

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Classic :) I will take him over Cirque du Soleil any day! Do you know if he is planning to stand for mayor? :)

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
What I want to know is who invented the bagpipes ... and how did they come up with the idea ... and why!

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What I want to know is who invented the bagpipes ... and how did they come up with the idea ... and why!

If you ask that you haven't heard the bagpipes being played properly...try the Scots Guards Pipes and drums CD 'From Helmond to Horseguards' for sublime playing.

From the CD and in memory of the six.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
'Cos I've heard them being played properly ... if I'm marching into cannon fire I clearly need something more terrible than what I am facing to drive me on :p. A tortured haggis being fed to a squid is the perfect thing in that circumstance :lol:.

The question still stands as to the "how". It's hardly a natural chain of thought that could have come up with the idea - tho' I suppose the same could be said of many musical instruments.