Kug Maky Ung Ryu Ninjitsu

OP
emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Green Belt
Reaction score
I will be displaying Kug Maky Ung Ryu grappling at the Champion's Challenge in Michigan on March 28th. To prepare I am taking my Taiso up a notch, doing lots of interval running and swimming.

TimoS

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I will be displaying Kug Maky Ung Ryu grappling at the Champion's Challenge in Michigan on March 28th. To prepare I am taking my Taiso up a notch, doing lots of interval running and swimming.

Good for you. Still won't make ninjutsu, though

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
So ... you're training for competition. Good for you.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ninjerspört?

Sandstorm

Green Belt
Reaction score
Do people still care about this thread? It's dragged on for years already. Emilio, good luck to you. I hope you achieve whatever it is you want to achieve with your take on Ninjutsu.
Now, please just let this die. Emelio is obviously in a fantasy land. Maybe he could get a sponsorship deal with Continental tyres if he does well in competition.:angel:

TimoS

Master of Arts
Reaction score
It's dragged on for years already

Nah, it just feels like it :D

Now, please just let this die

I agree.... oops, now I'm still keeping it alive! Damn!
Aargh.jpg

Emelio is obviously in a fantasy land

Either that or he's trolling. I'm more and more inclined to think it's the latter

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Reaction score
Emelio is obviously in a fantasy land. Maybe he could get a sponsorship deal with Continental tyres if he does well in competition.:angel:

Maybe he'll even make it to the UFC. Can you imagine Bruce Buffer doing that introduction?? :lfao: :

And in the black trunks, he stands 5'11" and weighs in at 162 pounds, he's a.....er.....kug mak-er, kugy maky, er-kug maky unn :rolleyes:--- he's a ninja from General Tires....er....West Covina, California....aaw, Emilio "the General Tire" Zapata :lfao: :lfao: :lfao: :lfao:

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Folks, let it go already. Anyone going to this event, please be sure to take pics, video and report back. Seeing is better than reading in these things.

OP
emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Green Belt
Reaction score
Maybe he'll even make it to the UFC. Can you imagine Bruce Buffer doing that introduction?? :lfao: :

And in the black trunks, he stands 5'11" and weighs in at 162 pounds, he's a.....er.....kug mak-er, kugy maky, er-kug maky unn :rolleyes:--- he's a ninja from General Tires....er....West Covina, California....aaw, Emilio "the General Tire" Zapata :lfao: :lfao: :lfao: :lfao:

This is pure comic genius!

Latest Discussions