Kuden Sections of the Takamatsu den ryu ha!

flado

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi Troy,
I haven't covered that. I don't know if anyone else has. I don't know much about it either. Seems interesting though.
Regards
/Leif

Last edited:
OP
T

Troy Wideman

Green Belt
Reaction score
HI Lief,

I am sure your teacher knows it. If you probably inquired about it, he might teach it to you guys. It is in Takagi Yoshin Ryu, each section has a section of kuden. Ie: how to fight with hacimaki, geta etc. Some of it deals with strategy as well. It is very useful stuff. I think between Kukishin Ryu and Takagi Yoshin Ryu then have the most.

I watched some of your videos. Good work. Keep up the hard training.

Kind Regards,

Troy Wideman
Hi Troy,
I haven't covered that. I don't know if anyone else has. I don't know much about it either. Seems interesting though.
Regards
/Leif

flado

White Belt
Reaction score
HI Lief,

I am sure your teacher knows it. If you probably inquired about it, he might teach it to you guys. It is in Takagi Yoshin Ryu, each section has a section of kuden. Ie: how to fight with hacimaki, geta etc. Some of it deals with strategy as well. It is very useful stuff. I think between Kukishin Ryu and Takagi Yoshin Ryu then have the most.
Hi Troy,

Sounds interesting. I guess future will tell if we will learn it or not.

I watched some of your videos. Good work. Keep up the hard training.

Kind Regards,

Troy Wideman

Thanks. Any video I have out there is very old though. Looked at a takagi video with you. Looked great.
Happy training!
Regards
/Leif

OP
T

Troy Wideman

Green Belt
Reaction score
Hi Leif,

Thanks for the kind words. Good luck with your training.

Kind Regards,

Troy Wideman

Hi Troy,

Sounds interesting. I guess future will tell if we will learn it or not.

Thanks. Any video I have out there is very old though. Looked at a takagi video with you. Looked great.
Happy training!
Regards
/Leif

Latest Discussions