KT:Who is this student of Kenpo?

Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
Who is this student of Kenpo?
By Rich_Hale - Mon, 16 Jul 2007 16:35:51 GMT
Originally Posted at: KenpoTalk

====================

Below you'll read the words of Mr. Parker describing one of his students. Your job (should you decide to accept it) is to name the student.

Your only clue is . . . it isn't me, but the "didn't interrupt" thing would have given that away anyway.
icon11.gif

Ed Parker describing his students:

He listened intently to what I had to say and didn't interrupt. He was always attentive, congenial, and enthused about new knowledge. No matter what the subject or who was teaching it, he remained attentive, curious, and fully engrossed in the topic at hand.

He was an intense person; when the sprit moved him, he would study for days on end. Determination was a big part of his character. He prodded, pried and questioned.

He was not only interested in how, but in why as well. He was intrigued with the logic of what I taught. He enjoyed my analogies to life's experiences, which helped him understand Kenpo's principles more precisely.

He appreciated the realistic approaches to encounters. There were occasions when he wanted to feel the moves, wanted to be hit. He wanted to be assured that the moves he was being taught really worked.

Who is Mr. Parker referring to . . . and would your teacher describe you in this same way?

Read More...

------------------------------------
KenpoTalk.com Post Bot - Kenpo Feed