KT:Off Shoots of Kenpo Is Equial to Places to Purchase a Good Hamburger

Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
Off Shoots of Kenpo Is Equial to Places to Purchase a Good Hamburger
By Steve W Spry - 08-07-2011 12:14 AM
Originally Posted at: KenpoTalk

====================

There are more off shoots of Kenpo as there are of different places to purchase a good hamburger.

I saying this as a complete complement towards Kenpo. What other styles of Martial Arts comes even close to the variety of what Kenpo has to offer, none.

Why do you think that is, do yourself a little test and think of how meany places you can purchase a hamburger, then think of how meany different types of Kenpo and Organizations that Kenpo has. I bet you come to realize that there is more different Kenpo than there is Hamburgs outlets.

At one time in Pasadena was the very first Kenpo Studio for business was open in 1956 by Mr. Ed Parker on Colorado St. After Mr. Parker's passing did you know that the city of the Rose Parade Pasadena had more Kenpo studios opening for business than the whole town of Pasadena had McDonald's Hamburgers Location.

Yep there were 26 Kenpo studios open for business, we are talking THE MECCA of Kenpo and only four McDonald's Hamburger location.

This is the best part which Kenpo is the best well that depends on who you ask. But consider this have you ever walked into a McDonald's and you did not feel like your in you neighbor McDonald's WHY is that?

Because they designed them that way so we feel at ease and at home without complaining or even comparing which McDonald's is better.

Kenpo were you can have it your way.

My Thoughts

Steve Spry

Read More...

------------------------------------
KenpoTalk.com Post Bot - Kenpo Feed