Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
Long Form 2 trick question
By MarkC - 03-09-2011 12:49 PM
Originally Posted at: KenpoTalk

====================

At this point in Long 2:

Slide your left foot back into a left transitional cat stance facing towards 9:00 as you pack your hands (left on top of right) at your right hip then step back to 5:00 with your left leg and unwind counter clockwise into a left neutral bow facing 6:00 as you do a left universal block. 8 As you turn into a left forward bow, do a left high block with a right inverted hammer fist to groin level. As you turn back into a neutral bow, switch the upward block into a left downward claw as you snap your right arm up into a back knuckle over your left wrist. Circling your hands, do a left back knuckle to face level followed by a right back knuckle to face level.

(I just grabbed this from a random write-up I found online. Feel free to clarify any differences)

Do your backfist travel between your other arm and your body, or on the outside?
I know how everybody does it, just asking for a particular reason....

Read More...

------------------------------------
KenpoTalk.com Post Bot - Kenpo Feed

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Between? I would say it was more over the top of considering you are centering and checking on the return motion; and its OK to lead with the shoulder of the punching hand; so, it not only over the top, but way out and away from the checking hand.
Sean

Latest Discussions