KT:How much training is enough?

Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
How much training is enough?
By tabob - 07-22-2008 10:08 AM
Originally Posted at: KenpoTalk

====================

Just wondering how much training is enough for everyone...

Time in class, time on own, getting sweaty, moving the body. Also time in your head getting the concepts, reading, the forum, etc?

I know the answer is the same as how long is a piece of string? but what do you guys acheive in temrs of your own training? what do you expect from your students if you have them?

Read More...

------------------------------------
KenpoTalk.com Post Bot - Kenpo Feed

AIKIKENJITSU

Green Belt
Reaction score
How much training is enough?
By tabob - 07-22-2008 10:08 AM
Originally Posted at: KenpoTalk
====================

Just wondering how much training is enough for everyone...

Time in class, time on own, getting sweaty, moving the body. Also time in your head getting the concepts, reading, the forum, etc?

I know the answer is the same as how long is a piece of string? but what do you guys acheive in temrs of your own training? what do you expect from your students if you have them?

Read More...
------------------------------------
KenpoTalk.com Post Bot - Kenpo Feed
I have been training since 1966. I still train but not in hours, just how I feel. I go in and say I want to practice double stick techniques and maybe a few empty hand techniques, and that's what I do and then stop. Of course when I was younger, I spent a lot of time at the studio practicing and teaching part/time.
At senior hood, I still teach 3 times a week and will till I can't any longer.
How long is the string? It goes on forever, no end and no beginning.
May you have many years of enjoyment in your art. Ed Parker Kenpo is an excellent art. I personally was tested by Ed Parker for brown belt.

Latest Discussions