KT:don't know the name

Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
don't know the name
By ackks10 - 10-21-2008 09:42 AM
Originally Posted at: KenpoTalk

====================

a while back when i was with the "wkka" Joe Palanzo showed me this tecq,that was done with your back to the wall/fence, or whatever you could fall back onto, anyway this was done with the perp holding a knife to your chest area, i remember how to do this, but not the name.

as you are standing facing the perp, he makes the move to cut you,(he is holding the knife with his right hand) you take your right arm ( BTW there
is about a foot between you and the wall) as you step back to a L.N.B. and circle it to his hand,while your left hand checks his elbow(you start at 12:00)
as this is going on you take your right leg as you have the hand that has the knife you step to a L.N.B at 3:00, the perp will hit the wall face first, by this time you will have the weapon,as you take it with the right hand you keep the movement going with the knife buy turning the blade up towards his right underarm and slicing ,before you do the cutting your left arm acts as a brace with your hand open to his back,(right below his neck) you end up at 6:00
that was the theq , does anyone know the name of this??

Read More...

------------------------------------
KenpoTalk.com Post Bot - Kenpo Feed