KT:Chilean Seminars

Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
Chilean Seminars
By Bob White - 08-18-2012 07:24 PM
Originally Posted at: KenpoTalk

====================

During our visit to Chile in Oct. it looks as if we will have the honor of an audience with Sebastian Pinera, the president of Chile arranged by my student Sergio Correa Herrera. I understand that the president is concerned with the child abuse problem and we hope to tell him about our involvement with the RFK. We are already involved with supporting this fine organization in Chile as well as here... in the USA but we can do more. The honor of going to La Moneda [The Chilean White House] gives us an opportunity to help get kenpo more and more involved in helping abused and neglected children. It is the goal of our team to finance an entire camp in Chile next year.
On a historical note the opportunity to have an audience with the President is especially significant to us because Ed Parker performed in front of Augusto Pinochet when he was in power. My wife Barbara White, John Sepulveda, Eddie Downey, Steve Cooper, Philip Sahagun, Joaquin Sahagun, and the rest of our team look forward to being in service.
Respectfully,
Bob White

Read More...

------------------------------------
KenpoTalk.com Post Bot - Kenpo Feed

Latest Discussions