Krav Maga WorldWide

Runs With Fire

Black Belt
Reaction score
Is Krav Maga WorldWide known for simply handing out instructor certifications without much scrutiny?
Better yet, what is the value of WorldWide certification?

mattjans

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hope you get a response. I've been curious about this org, too since I'm at the place John started after leaving KMWW. Have you been there yet? Are you in LA?

mattiej

White Belt
Reaction score
Looks like the site translated the URL to "Affiliates" so click on that.

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Is Krav Maga WorldWide known for simply handing out instructor certifications without much scrutiny?
Better yet, what is the value of WorldWide certification?

I may be wrong but in looking through their website it looks like you can get certified in a three day weekend training session.

OP
Runs With Fire

Runs With Fire

Black Belt
Reaction score
I am an instructor in a smaller, more private organization. Last July, my patron and I assisted as ukies in a comprehensive curriculum video supposedly exclusive to our fellow instructors. Apparently, KMWW found it and picked up my comrade and I as instructors. By picked up I mean endorsed our teaching as legitimate and and accepts us as instructers under KMWW. So I guess thanks for a random useless endorsement.
For the record, I train in West Michigan.

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
That seems wrong on so many levels. It is one thing to say you are good and send people your direction to train but to claim you as KMWW when you are not is just wrong.

OP
Runs With Fire

Runs With Fire

Black Belt
Reaction score
I don't have a problem with honorary certification or public endorsement, but you can't just hand those out willy nilly or else it's valueless. There has never been any communication between us.

Latest Discussions