Krav Maga adrenaline training

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Yeah was just showing the exercise. I don't know who this guy is just the first example I found. It's just the Mma and Bjj fanboys were quick to jump in and say how useless it is because it isn't used in a cage

Pressure drills are used in a cage though.

FriedRice

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
so we did this in class tonight, this video isn't of my club but it's an example of what it is. Personally I think this guy made a few mistakes like when they were approaching he should've used a front kick to keep him away. But this is what a real attack will look like. It's not pretty it's not flashy. It's not about winning or getting a ko it's about escaping. I love this type of training as it really shows what an attack is like. Also I'll say this...I didn't see any opputunity to grapple there when it did hit the floor he was getting smacked. No time to get guard or go for submissions he had to get up quick

Those gigantic, martian helmets look ridiculous.

This is more of a gimmicky Krav gym. I trained at Krav gyms where I sparred them 1 on 2 and 1 on 3. There are specific strategies involved and they worked. These were Level 3-4 Kravers, but they were old guys, which made it much easier. Mostly jabs, teeps and footwork.

Last edited:
OP
H

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
Those gigantic, martian helmets look ridiculous.

This is more of a gimmicky Krav gym. I trained at Krav gyms where I sparred them 1 on 2 and 1 on 3. There are specific strategies involved and they worked. These were Level 3-4 Kravers, but they were old guys, which made it much easier. Mostly jabs, teeps and footwork.
Who cares what they look like it's not a fashion show

now disabled

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Just read this. After I stopped laughing, I did a quick google suits for anti-explosive suits and found pictures of a lot of stuff that really did look like these outfits. Jobo - you're priceless. :D

yeah and those suits well ummmm don't be trusting them ....the suits may well stop most of the sharp but the body inside might still be kinda dead

just like when they firsyt invented fireproof clothing ........yup great it is but the body inside it isn't ....so what ya left with is unburnt clothing filled with very charred things inside

D

Deleted member 39746

I'm afraid I have to agree with Jobo here. In a multiple person situation, you don't even need to be surrounded closely by people to get sucker punched and get knocked out.

Example:

Out Cold: Bus Driver Tried To Square Up With A Student And Got Snuck From Behind! | Video

This type of training is really kind of pointless unless you're willing to go all in. Also are people actually paying for this? Can't you just get some friends together with some gear and do the exact same thing shown in the video?

Fake video, i didnt hear "world star" shouted several times at any point in it.

filled with very charred things inside

Nah, your body will get cooked eventually but you wont be charred, your hands and head might be*. The clothing literally doesn't burn and fire will just singe it. they are also pretty cool... until you start exerting yourself..

*Unless you lay on a fire for several hours then i question how well it will work.

May have been covered, is this to train you in the way to keep thinking when your adrenaline is going? Is it that form of adrenaline training?

Last edited by a moderator: