Kombatan Classes at Fairtex

L

LAKANPOPOT

I will be teaching Kombatan at Fairtex Daly City.

I studied Kombatan with Gm Ernesto Presas for 14 years. If interested drop by Fairtex. Or PM me so I can give you the details.

dubljay

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I have heard a lot about fairtex, I have a friend that just ordered a bunch of equipment from you, and he is thinking about comming down to train with you.

AdrenalineJunky

Black Belt
Reaction score
Everything on the web-site is old. They even have Alex's fight-profile up, for cripes sake. My instructor used to teach at fairtex, so he can find out; I was just looking for an immediate answer, that's all. By the way, as far as gear is concerned, fairtex is THE best. I just got my new thai pads through them and they are much more durable than my twins ones were new. Ships a lot faster, too, but I'm only a couple hours north of S.F. I am glad to see that fairtex is expanding.

AJ

dubljay

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
yeah fairtex gear is really good, I live about 6 hrs from SF so.... yeah they are expanding some. Its been a while since I've looked aorund their site so I didnt know about the information... sorry I couldn't help

AdrenalineJunky

Black Belt
Reaction score
No worries, man, I just know because I went there (the web site) last week to check. But thanks, anyway.

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
LAKANPOPOT said:
I will be teaching Kombatan at Fairtex Daly City.

I studied Kombatan with Gm Ernesto Presas for 14 years. If interested drop by Fairtex. Or PM me so I can give you the details.

Good Luck and let us know how things are going from time to time :)

Latest Discussions