Koan V

OnlyAnEgg

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
WinterVillage.jpg

The student sat in the opening of the cave and observed the winter snows falling before him. The snow fell gently, peacefully into the valley where he lived.

He observed a snowflake as it fell to the ground before him. It drifted silently upon the breeze to alight upon other snowflakes, remaining as pristine as the moment it formed far above.

He observed another as it came to rest upon his leg. It, too, fell silently, riding the gentle currents of the air; but, upon touching his skin, the snowflake melted into a small drop of water.

The man was then enlightened.

Errant108

Purple Belt
Reaction score
WinterVillage.jpg

The student sat in the opening of the cave and observed the winter snows falling before him. The snow fell gently, peacefully into the valley where he lived.

He observed a snowflake as it fell to the ground before him. It drifted silently upon the breeze to alight upon other snowflakes, remaining as pristine as the moment it formed far above.

He observed another as it came to rest upon his leg. It, too, fell silently, riding the gentle currents of the air; but, upon touching his skin, the snowflake melted into a small drop of water.

The man was then enlightened.

Murderer.

Errant108

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Huh? I have no idea how these posts relate to the posts you quoted. I, for one, would greatly appreciate it if you would post in a fashion that has actual meaning to the thread.

I did.

Why did I answer, "You need a snowblower" to the person who said, "snowflakes don't change when they touch other snowflakes"?

Why did I answer "Murderer" to the OP?

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Murderer.

We are all murderers. The pattern of life flows throw an anthropic river from a certain point of view.

But really, its pointless.

Life is pointless.

You are pointless.

You are a snowflake upon the legs of God...

...but there is not God...