Knife help

Sigung86

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I know I have put this in the Kenpo Forums instead of the knife forum, but have done so for a reason.

Never having been a slave to the latest trends or fashions, nor one to simply jump on board a wave, because everyone else has, I finally obtained a Kerambit, Karambit, Korambit courtesy of KenpoTex.

At any rate, there used to be a place on the Wonderful World of Web that sold Kenpo training tapes that integrated the Kerambit/Karambit/Korambit.

Unfortunately I am unable to find it anymore. Any one have any ideas or perhaps have some of those tapes they would be willing to let go for a reasonable amount?

Thanks and a hat tip.

Dan

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Check out the blade courses from Kenpo2000.com. I have blade course one and it is a good blend of safety and Class complete with technique lines.
Sean
PS Also advertised on the Kenponet

OP
Sigung86

Sigung86

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Thanks for the input guys. I appreciate it. Now.... I just have to put an edge on both sides of the blade, although that might be hard on the old pants pocket. :rofl:

Kenpojujitsu3

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Thanks for the input guys. I appreciate it. Now.... I just have to put an edge on both sides of the blade, although that might be hard on the old pants pocket. :rofl:

Yeah check on Mr. Collado. KenpoJoe recommends him so that's good enough for me. Angelo has some stuff on youtube if you ever get that dinosaur of a computer to let you watch it :)

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Dan, if you and I are ever in the same city, I can show you some Silat moves with the kerambit. Indonesian art, Indonesian knife. :)

Latest Discussions