KISS king pin supports Israel

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I dont deny that, but at least he has a vested interest in the deal.
I listen to these clowns in the music and movie business and they are primarily just blowing with the wind... oh this is feel good ill promote this.....I have seen interviews with them and its always the same some pompous jackass getting up and saying a bunch of nonsense that they have no idea what they are talking about, in an area that they have no clue about, most likely couldnt point it out on a map, and expect to be taken seriously... I recommend they stick to music
I haven't heard word one about them until now.
Sean

K831

Black Belt
Reaction score
I listen to these clowns in the music and movie business and they are primarily just blowing with the wind... oh this is feel good ill promote this.....I have seen interviews with them and its always the same some pompous jackass getting up and saying a bunch of nonsense that they have no idea what they are talking about, in an area that they have no clue about, most likely couldnt point it out on a map, and expect to be taken seriously... I recommend they stick to music

That goes for your average voter as much as it goes for any musician/actor/whatever you could care to name. They have the same right to speak their mind as anyone else. The only difference is that a big chunk of the nation is actually interested in what they have to say.

I'm sorry, but there is no way it goes for the average voter as much as Hollywood/music industry.

I remember when Brad Pitt, Aniston, Roberts and a few others decided they were going to fly over and get Israeli and Palestinian leadership in one room and "get this thing worked out". That is arrogance, pomp and ignorance on a level unique to many in Hollywood.

LuckyKBoxer

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
That goes for your average voter as much as it goes for any musician/actor/whatever you could care to name. They have the same right to speak their mind as anyone else. The only difference is that a big chunk of the nation is actually interested in what they have to say.

the phrase blind leading the blind comes to mind here.

Empty Hands

Senior Master
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but there is no way it goes for the average voter as much as Hollywood/music industry.

I remember when Brad Pitt, Aniston, Roberts and a few others decided they were going to fly over and get Israeli and Palestinian leadership in one room and "get this thing worked out". That is arrogance, pomp and ignorance on a level unique to many in Hollywood.

Only because they have the money and fame to do it. Give your average voter plenty of cash and fame, and you will see some of the same stuff. You can certainly hear plenty of boneheaded stuff when they do "man on the street" interviews about political topics. Something like half or less of the US public even knows who the Vice President is. Only a few percent can name Supreme Court justices or the Speaker of the House.

K831

Black Belt
Reaction score
Only because they have the money and fame to do it. Give your average voter plenty of cash and fame, and you will see some of the same stuff. You can certainly hear plenty of boneheaded stuff when they do "man on the street" interviews about political topics. Something like half or less of the US public even knows who the Vice President is. Only a few percent can name Supreme Court justices or the Speaker of the House.

I am frankly surprised by the fallacious arguments that are thrown around in the "study".

So, because your original argument fails, it is now ok to say "well, if this... then I would be right"? They do have money and fame, and that is part of what makes them who they are. Just because the average citizen we are comparing them with does not have money and fame, doesn't mean we can simply "presume" how they would behave if they did, and use that "presumption" in an attempt to strengthen our failed argument.

Perhaps in every thread in the study we should move forward with your faulty logic and say "well, IF black were white..." "well, IF straights were gay" "well, ONLY because Jews aren't Muslim" .... then I would be right and they would all act the same!

It's simply ridiculous. Such a presumption ignores all of the psychology, personality traits and sum of experience that's entices people into such Hollywood industries in the first place.

It's shocking too that you think the majority of average American citizens are as arrogant, self righteous and narcissistic as the "stars'.

Lastly, again you are confusing ignorance with arrogance and narcissism. Simply because many in America don't know who the VP is or who sits on the supreme court doesn't mean they are also arrogant and presumptions as are our Hollywood stars. Pull out a DSM and look up NPD... it's pretty common knowledge that the Hollywood elite manifest these traits at a far greater percentage than the average person.

Latest Discussions