Ki

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rdonovan1. No game talk (seduction teachers). No NLP. No Erickson/Bandler/Grinder. You've missed all of it. Huna shares some basic conceptual ideas with chi/ki/qi, as well as some teachings similar to acupressure, but your understanding of that is lacking as well. Listen to people, realise that you are being given good solid advice, stop arguing back against everything (if you really want to learn from those you are asking), and for the love of all that is good and holy in this and every other world, lose the "poor me" attitude. It'll only lead to more pain and misery for you. We've been through this before.

Okay, that was harsh, but the memories of last time stay with me.... I beg everyone's indulgence. Sorry.

Don't be sorry, I too have those memories! sometimes a dose of cold hard reality is what is needed but if someone wants to live in a world of 'seduction teachers' ( as a woman thats makes me cringe and roll around laughing at the same time) and a large dose of self pity no one can't make them leave.

Bruno@MT

Senior Master
Reaction score
I really could have used some seduction lessons in college though...
:)

Chris Parker

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Ha, I'm not sorry for having said it, more for putting others through the little rant...

Oh, and Bruno, I don't know man, it seems you ended up okay. Not many find the right person first time out of the blocks, you know!

OP
R

rdonovan1

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I'm just curious to know as to how many of the people that believe in Therapy also believe that the rights that you were given under the Constitution of the United States and the Bill of Rights should be abolished.

I've studied psychology and I've studied NLP and one of the things that I have learned is that psychologists love to tell you what is wrong with you and not what is right. Their belief system is very similar to the way things were before the Revolutionary War by the British Government at that time.

If you believe that what psychologists tell you is right, then chances are you are very likely to believe that the United States Government has every right to come into your home and to do what they want and there is nothing that you can say or do about it.

You're problably also likely to believe that the police have the right to come and arrest you at any time without probable cause or a warrent.

This all goes to a pattern of beliefs and whether anyone here likes it or not everything that is written in the Constitution and the Bill of Rights is stuff that the United States Government believes that you shouldn't have.

Just recently President Obama and Congress have been talking about introducing a new stimulus package in the amount of $1.6 Trillion dollars and as part of that package they want to eliminate the tax breaks for those people who make over $250,000 dollars per year. According to the experts this stimulus package will put the United States Government in the red for a long time and will increase the nations deficit even more than it currently is.

One way that they will try to make that up is by raising your taxes considerably as they believe that they do not have to be accountable for their own actions. This same concept has also been with many of the major corporations as well for a long time.

I unlike a lot of other people have always believed that kind of stuff should not be allowed to happen at all and that it is up to the people to take responsibility for their own lives instead of letting either the Government or major corporations decide for you what is best for you.

I don't know if anyone has ever heard of the stories about the desire of the United States Government to place microchips in your body so that they can keep tabs on you at all times. It's also been suggested by one major U.S. Corporation that all businesses should fingerprint you and do an FBI background check on you before you are allowed to buy anything from them.

I don't know about you, but I tend to disagree with that line of thinking and I tend to believe that it is the Government and the major corporations that should be held responsible for their own actions.

Everyone that lives in the United States and that has been born in the United States knows or should know that for a long time there has been a lot of talk by a lot of people as to whether or not Social Security will be available for you when you retire and according to popular concensus by the American people it just is not going to be there for you due to Government mismanagement and misspending.

I've also been of the belief that when it comes to business that the customer is generally right and that the company should be doing what it can to make sure that the customer is happy. That is just good business sense. That however doesn't mean that the company has to be stupid and belief everything that they are told by customer.

The same concepts also apply to your personal life as well. If you believe everything that everyone tells you and if you do not use good judgement then you can and will be taken advantage of by unscrupulous people who like the government believe that you do not have any rights of any sort and that you should be taken advantage of by them.

I personally disagree with that line of thinking and I tend to believe that we all have certain inalieanable rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness just like the Constitution of the United States says.

My references here only apply to United States citizens because I more familiar with the laws of the United States and the rights that are given by the United States Constitution and the Bill of Rights. If you live outside of the United States then you will have to check with your own government to find out as to what rights (if any) that you are given by your government.

When I look at Ki and things like that I tend to look at that as one of many vehicles of change and personal growth.

I may not know everything, but there is a lot that I do know as well and whether anyone likes it or not I am constantly trying to learn more and more as I tend to belief that you get what you give. If you put out into the world ill will, then that is what you are going to get back. If however you tend to belief that the glass is half full and that you can accomplish anything that you put your mind to then that is what will happen. It's all in how you tend to look at the world around you and as to what you really believe about both yourself and others that can and will make all the difference in the world.

Chris Parker

Grandmaster
Reaction score
This makes no sense, has no relevance, has no support, and is full of very incorrect ideas and random (and highly inaccurate) suppositions. What on earth is this in aid of? None of it has any connection to this thread (which you started!), and has no connection to anything anyone has said!

Seriously, get yourself to a psychologist, and get the full battery of tests. You show no ability to differentiate between fantasy tangents in your mind and the reality of what is in front of you. There is no point in any more continuation of this with you until you get the help you need. I hope you do.

morph4me

Goin' with the flow
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
rdonavan,

You come asking for advice and you don't listen, you seem to want someone to come along with a magic pill and make all your problems disappear, it isn't' going to happen. Try listening to the advice you're given instead of finding all the reasons it won't work for you. News lash, nothing is going to work for you unless you put in an honest effort to make the change. Quick fixes, don't fix anything. Grow up, grow a set, and do the work necessary to achieve your goals. Stop blaming other people for your problems and look in the mirror, that's where your going to find the cause of all your problems, and all the answers as well.

OP
R

rdonovan1

Blue Belt
Reaction score
This makes no sense, has no relevance, has no support, and is full of very incorrect ideas and random (and highly inaccurate) suppositions. What on earth is this in aid of? None of it has any connection to this thread (which you started!), and has no connection to anything anyone has said!

Seriously, get yourself to a psychologist, and get the full battery of tests. You show no ability to differentiate between fantasy tangents in your mind and the reality of what is in front of you. There is no point in any more continuation of this with you until you get the help you need. I hope you do.

It has everything to do with what you think and belief about yourself.

If you want to use a martial example then stop and ask yourself as to how far you think you might get if you believed that it is unsafe for you to go into the dojo and train because you might get hurt or if you were to try to do something like break a brick or a board.

If you don't have the proper mindset before you even attempt any sort of breaking technique in the martial arts then you will get hurt because you will not know how to focus your energy. Your thoughts will be on your fears and not on what you can actually acheive.

You can either choose to believe that you can't do it and that you shouldn't even bother to try or you can believe that you can do it and that you should try. You may fail at it at first, but with enough practice you can and will get better.

Anyone that has ever studied any martial art knows that to be true. None of the people like Chuck Norris, Bruce Lee or any other Black Belt got to where they were without trial and error and without practice. If you haven't figured that out by now then I really feel sorry for you.

Bruno@MT

Senior Master
Reaction score
Ha, I'm not sorry for having said it, more for putting others through the little rant...

Oh, and Bruno, I don't know man, it seems you ended up okay. Not many find the right person first time out of the blocks, you know!

True. Very true.

When all is said and done, I wouldn't change one thing about my past. Both the good and the bad made me who I am today.

OP
R

rdonovan1

Blue Belt
Reaction score
rdonavan,

You come asking for advice and you don't listen, you seem to want someone to come along with a magic pill and make all your problems disappear, it isn't' going to happen. Try listening to the advice you're given instead of finding all the reasons it won't work for you. News lash, nothing is going to work for you unless you put in an honest effort to make the change. Quick fixes, don't fix anything. Grow up, grow a set, and do the work necessary to achieve your goals. Stop blaming other people for your problems and look in the mirror, that's where your going to find the cause of all your problems, and all the answers as well.

Accountability is a two way street. I am and have been working on myself by as much as I can. One can only do so much with what they are given and with what resources that they have at their disposal.

If you were to live in the area that I live in and if you had experienced what I have experienced then you would know that not all people are honest.

Some people whether we like it or not just are not very honest. That is a fact that most normal people know and it's something that law enforcement is very aware of.

About two months ago there was a police incident that occured in apartment complex in which a man shot someone in one of the apartments. When the gunman came out he was met by the police and was ordered to put his gun down. He refused to do so and as a result was shot by the police. I personally did not see it go down, but I did see the police baricade the entire area that night in their usual procedure. I was lucky to get out of the complex because of the incident.

I have also met one of the officers that was involved in the shooting. He attends the church that I have been attending.

OP
R

rdonovan1

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Rdonovan1. No game talk (seduction teachers). No NLP. No Erickson/Bandler/Grinder. You've missed all of it. Huna shares some basic conceptual ideas with chi/ki/qi, as well as some teachings similar to acupressure, but your understanding of that is lacking as well. Listen to people, realise that you are being given good solid advice, stop arguing back against everything (if you really want to learn from those you are asking), and for the love of all that is good and holy in this and every other world, lose the "poor me" attitude. It'll only lead to more pain and misery for you. We've been through this before.

Okay, that was harsh, but the memories of last time stay with me.... I beg everyone's indulgence. Sorry.

If you've ever studied half of what you claim to have studied from the seduction community then you will know that it is all about personal change and that none of the people that we have studied from is or ever will advocate that you be a wus.

The whole point of what they have been teaching is to stand up and to assert yourself by being more proactive and by willing to accept change.

Much of what they teach is analoguous to aikido in the sense that you take what your opponent gives you and redirect that energy back upon themselves.

One of the things that I have learned over the years and that I have been taught both by the seduction community and even in the church that I go to as well as by psychology is that more often than not people tend to believe what they are told without question. They are what are commonly referred to as Sheeple because they don't really have a mind of their own.

These are the same people that tend to believe that if you go and work for a company for the next 30 or more years then you will at the end of that time receive a big fat pension and a gold watch.

That kind of thinking is dead in today's marketplace because the marketplace is always changing. The real movers and shakers of this world are those that are not afraid to go out and to create change and they are not afraid to stand up for what they believe is right.

If you look around then you will see that none of the companies that give you jobs were started by people who weren't willing to believe in themselves and that weren't willing to take calculated risks. If all of them had simply said that they couldn't or wouldn't be able to do it, then how many of the people here would actually have jobs. Chances are none of them because the owners of those companies would not have been willing to take a chance.

The same concept applies to not only the martial arts, but to life as well. If you are not willing to believe in yourself and if you are not willing to take risks then you cannot achieve any of the goals that you set for yourself either in life or in the martial arts because you will be too afraid to even try.

Chris Parker

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Rdonovan1. Son, I'm not the guy to start trying to educate with your level of knowledge in any area discussed, martial arts, NLP, or anything. I thought we established that last time.

I wasn't going to go through this whole thing, but if you're going to claim relevance, let's see, shall we?

I'm just curious to know as to how many of the people that believe in Therapy also believe that the rights that you were given under the Constitution of the United States and the Bill of Rights should be abolished.

There is no connection between these two ideas (belief in the benefits of therapy, and some bizarre notion of abolishing the Bill of Rights). None at all. You are making no sense, and it's only one sentence in in this post.

I've studied psychology and I've studied NLP and one of the things that I have learned is that psychologists love to tell you what is wrong with you and not what is right. Their belief system is very similar to the way things were before the Revolutionary War by the British Government at that time.

You've read (and not understood), not studied. Your ideas the "psychologists love to tell you what is wrong with you and not what is right" is completely off base. And what on earth does that have to do with "the way things were before the Revolutionary War"? Again, you are linking concepts that have no connection.

If you believe that what psychologists tell you is right, then chances are you are very likely to believe that the United States Government has every right to come into your home and to do what they want and there is nothing that you can say or do about it.

Again, you've missed the role of a psychlogist entirely. To get down to it, they listen, observe, and assess what you need to change, what you need to keep, what you need to enhance, and what you need to downplay. There is no right or wrong, you're off on that. And then you go off on a completely unrelated tangent again, this time about Governmental intrusions! And that is completely unrelated to your thoughts about psychologists in the first place!

You're problably also likely to believe that the police have the right to come and arrest you at any time without probable cause or a warrent.

Oh, dear Lord.... Why would anyone who thinks therapy is a good idea have any type of thought pattern similar to the mess you have going on here? It makes no sense, there is no connection, and there is no support that you have shown at all.

This all goes to a pattern of beliefs and whether anyone here likes it or not everything that is written in the Constitution and the Bill of Rights is stuff that the United States Government believes that you shouldn't have.

Uhhh... what? You seem to have completely misread those as well.

Just recently President Obama and Congress have been talking about introducing a new stimulus package in the amount of $1.6 Trillion dollars and as part of that package they want to eliminate the tax breaks for those people who make over $250,000 dollars per year. According to the experts this stimulus package will put the United States Government in the red for a long time and will increase the nations deficit even more than it currently is.

And we've switched to economics because....? And frankly, economics is refered to as a science more as grandiosity than anything else, it is as much guesswork and hope as it is understanding. Experts are guessing as much as the economists who are coming up with the plans. That's why they rarely agree.

One way that they will try to make that up is by raising your taxes considerably as they believe that they do not have to be accountable for their own actions. This same concept has also been with many of the major corporations as well for a long time.

Yeah, not sure what you're going on about now... what has been the concept with major corporations? Taxing people? But more importantly, what on earth does this have to do with the thread topic?!?!

I unlike a lot of other people have always believed that kind of stuff should not be allowed to happen at all and that it is up to the people to take responsibility for their own lives instead of letting either the Government or major corporations decide for you what is best for you.

Yes, that would be a major founding precept of the Republican Party, smaller Government and all... you didn't really think you were coming up with something new here, did you? But again, this is related to the concept of ki because.....?

I don't know if anyone has ever heard of the stories about the desire of the United States Government to place microchips in your body so that they can keep tabs on you at all times. It's also been suggested by one major U.S. Corporation that all businesses should fingerprint you and do an FBI background check on you before you are allowed to buy anything from them.

No, that is the plan of the Martians found in Roswell, and taken to Area 51. They took over the government, and want to monitor all humans so they can see how we would best be used, labour or food...

Frankly, this screams of a delusional mind, which fits the rest of your post actually, but has absolutely nothing to do with your own topic!

I don't know about you, but I tend to disagree with that line of thinking and I tend to believe that it is the Government and the major corporations that should be held responsible for their own actions.

Start with yourself. Take responsibility for yourself, which you have yet to do, and let the government look after itself. Back to topic now? Yes?

Everyone that lives in the United States and that has been born in the United States knows or should know that for a long time there has been a lot of talk by a lot of people as to whether or not Social Security will be available for you when you retire and according to popular concensus by the American people it just is not going to be there for you due to Government mismanagement and misspending.

So not back to topic then...

No, one of the main reasons for Socal Security disappearing is the aging population, the fact that people live longer, and it is the contributions of todays workers that pay yesterdays Social Security, and when the current workers are of age to recieve SS, there will not be enough people working to pay for it.

I've also been of the belief that when it comes to business that the customer is generally right and that the company should be doing what it can to make sure that the customer is happy. That is just good business sense. That however doesn't mean that the company has to be stupid and belief everything that they are told by customer.

What does this have to do with anything? Your own thread, the topic is ki, stick to it, for crying out loud! I could take this to pieces, but what would be the point?

The same concepts also apply to your personal life as well. If you believe everything that everyone tells you and if you do not use good judgement then you can and will be taken advantage of by unscrupulous people who like the government believe that you do not have any rights of any sort and that you should be taken advantage of by them.

Oh boy. You have no real filter at all. You can neither filter what is coming in or going out, it seems. Yes, if you are a gullible person with victim written all over them, others will take advantage of that. Get a filter.

And stick to the topic!

I personally disagree with that line of thinking and I tend to believe that we all have certain inalieanable rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness just like the Constitution of the United States says.

Well, if memory serves, that's actually the Declaration of Independance, but I could be wrong. But really, you disagree with your own statement above? See a psychiatrist. You need one. There is too much confusion going on in there for us to help like this, and this line of communication will only lead to frustration on both sides.

My references here only apply to United States citizens because I more familiar with the laws of the United States and the rights that are given by the United States Constitution and the Bill of Rights. If you live outside of the United States then you will have to check with your own government to find out as to what rights (if any) that you are given by your government.

As I said, you appear to have missed a few bits of your own references there.

When I look at Ki and things like that I tend to look at that as one of many vehicles of change and personal growth.

Ah, the topic! Finally! Well done.

But, uh, no. Ki is a concept from Eastern nations, with a number of interpretations, but a very basic one is of an internal energy which moves through channels in your body and controlled (physically) through meridians. Ki development can be a vehicle of change, ki itself is, by definition, not. But well done on getting back to the topic. Just not sure what the rest was all about....

I may not know everything, but there is a lot that I do know as well and whether anyone likes it or not I am constantly trying to learn more and more as I tend to belief that you get what you give. If you put out into the world ill will, then that is what you are going to get back. If however you tend to belief that the glass is half full and that you can accomplish anything that you put your mind to then that is what will happen. It's all in how you tend to look at the world around you and as to what you really believe about both yourself and others that can and will make all the difference in the world.

You are not learning more here. You have never once taken in what you have been given by myself or anyone else. You certainly don't know everything (nor do I), but you don't seem to have the ability to differentiate enought to be able to learn. You simply see what is written, compare it to your established beliefs, and that's as far as you get. If there is any conflict, you make up what you want it to have said, and go from there. Your glass is completely full, and not with particularly good things.

If this was harsh, I do not appologise as I feel it was needed. Above all, read and reread my last comment there until you get it. If you don't, don't post an answer. As I said, with this very polluted stream of consciousness you use, there is no point continuing any communication this way. Either start to learn, or stop this completely. And see someone. Please.

morph4me

Goin' with the flow
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Accountability is a two way street. I am and have been working on myself by as much as I can. One can only do so much with what they are given and with what resources that they have at their disposal.

If you were to live in the area that I live in and if you had experienced what I have experienced then you would know that not all people are honest.

Some people whether we like it or not just are not very honest. That is a fact that most normal people know and it's something that law enforcement is very aware of.

About two months ago there was a police incident that occured in apartment complex in which a man shot someone in one of the apartments. When the gunman came out he was met by the police and was ordered to put his gun down. He refused to do so and as a result was shot by the police. I personally did not see it go down, but I did see the police baricade the entire area that night in their usual procedure. I was lucky to get out of the complex because of the incident.

I have also met one of the officers that was involved in the shooting. He attends the church that I have been attending.

:sadsong: Poor rdonovan, everybody's against him, everybody is responsible for him being a victim, except himself.

Accountability is a two way street, but you can only be accountable for your actions. You can only change yourself. You can only determine how you respond to situations, you can't control the situation, but you can control your response to it, but I'm sure you have a dozen excuses why you can't and how it's not your fault.

Chris Parker

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Son, don't try this with me. My studies go quite a bit beyond yours, it appears. Keep this topic out of here. Completely.

If you've ever studied half of what you claim to have studied from the seduction community then you will know that it is all about personal change and that none of the people that we have studied from is or ever will advocate that you be a wus.

Do not discuss this here. Period. Do not bring it up again. It has no place, and you don't get any of it at any rate. I first suggested that if you had to discuss it to PM me, but I don't think that would do any good.

The whole point of what they have been teaching is to stand up and to assert yourself by being more proactive and by willing to accept change.

Uh, not really. Those are good things, though, although you seem to be lacking in both.

Much of what they teach is analoguous to aikido in the sense that you take what your opponent gives you and redirect that energy back upon themselves.

Nope, not Aikido. No opponent, you see. And depending on who you are listening to, this is not really correct in any way. But really, you have missed everything you have been exposed to. Stop.

One of the things that I have learned over the years and that I have been taught both by the seduction community and even in the church that I go to as well as by psychology is that more often than not people tend to believe what they are told without question. They are what are commonly referred to as Sheeple because they don't really have a mind of their own.

Oh, for the love of all that is good and true, your outlook is so pessimistic there is no chance for you. None of this is what you have "learnt" from psychology, Church, the community, or anywhere else, as it is your own belief system that is colouring everything you are exposed to.

These are the same people that tend to believe that if you go and work for a company for the next 30 or more years then you will at the end of that time receive a big fat pension and a gold watch.

Really, what on earth do you base these random generalisations on? I have no idea where these connections come from...

That kind of thinking is dead in today's marketplace because the marketplace is always changing. The real movers and shakers of this world are those that are not afraid to go out and to create change and they are not afraid to stand up for what they believe is right.

And what does that mean to you? And what does any of this have to do with the topic?

If you look around then you will see that none of the companies that give you jobs were started by people who weren't willing to believe in themselves and that weren't willing to take calculated risks. If all of them had simply said that they couldn't or wouldn't be able to do it, then how many of the people here would actually have jobs. Chances are none of them because the owners of those companies would not have been willing to take a chance.

Or even those that don't give you jobs? Really, what does that have to do with anything here?

The same concept applies to not only the martial arts, but to life as well. If you are not willing to believe in yourself and if you are not willing to take risks then you cannot achieve any of the goals that you set for yourself either in life or in the martial arts because you will be too afraid to even try.

One last time, I ask that you refrain from attempting to "teach" me anything in this area at all. I note that you still list your primary art as "Ninjutsu" even though I believe you have had absolutely no training whatsoever (unless you have started under an instructor since last time? Somehow I doubt it, I'm afraid). Realise that you have no experience there and no knowledge of it, no matter what your profile says.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
rdonovan1

I have read through much of this and frankly I gave up somewhere around page 2.

You asked for some help or some idea as to what to do and then you come back rather resistant to the advice offered by those you asked for advice from.

So…..Why bother responding at all…..

But what the hell I’m in the mood to type, get ignored, and possibly flamed later

A while back I ended up at a Therapist and he was a whole lot of help… he had dealt with this stuff before so he was good at figuring out how to help me and he did not have to follow me around at all. You see due to a divorce I have SEVER anger issues that I got REAL good at suppressing and they... on occasion… exploded as RAGE.

More recently I had some other family issues that were giving me problems and I decided to start reading about mindfulness and then went back to see the same therapist and he said he felt that the reading about mindfulness was a very good thing and that I had pretty much figured it out on my own and really did not need to see him at all.

So, if you find a good therapist they do not have to follow you around and take care of your problems directly… they are teaching “you” how to handle them. But here is the kicker you really have to be painfully honest with them or it will not work. The first time I told the guy at the end of the second visit that based on the first visit I was pretty sure he was an ******* but he seemed better this time. To which he apologized and told me that he figured out about ¾ ways through the last session that his approach was all wrong and that was why this one went going better. He was willing to admit he was wrong too and that worked for me. And he is a pretty cool guy and does nto require I be a wus either. And for teh record the first time I went to see him I was in security for NYS.

To Qi/Ki/Zen/etc.

It all takes time and you have to be willing to put in the time for it to work and from what I am reading... and I apologize, I may have missed something because I got tired of reading, you are looking for a quick fix in the manor of.. hey... go here... do this and you will be all better.

That ain’t gonna happen and those that tell you that it is are trying to sell you something.

I wish you luck with this, truly I do.

If you truly want to know about Qi or TCM there are many here that can help you with that, just let us know. But on all things Qi my first statement is always “find a good and reputable teacher”

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score

Quoted for truth, and because it's said a hell of a lot more nicely than I was about to.

Rdonovan1... You NEED help. Not message boards. Check into your local community mental health services board; they often have services available on a sliding pay scale based on your reasonable ability to pay. Or try Catholic Charities; you don't have to be Catholic to receive their help.

OP
R

rdonovan1

Blue Belt
Reaction score
:sadsong: Poor rdonovan, everybody's against him, everybody is responsible for him being a victim, except himself.

Accountability is a two way street, but you can only be accountable for your actions. You can only change yourself. You can only determine how you respond to situations, you can't control the situation, but you can control your response to it, but I'm sure you have a dozen excuses why you can't and how it's not your fault.

I am trying to take responsibility for my own life and that is why I came here and it is why I am currently in a legal battle with Paypal.

Everything will make sense if people will take the time to stop, think, and really listen without making any kind of assumptions.

Chris one time mentioned something to me either in a thread or a PM about a guy by the name of David DeAngelo and as to how we need to change ourselves. Much of what David DeAngelo and people like Mystery say is true. All one has to do is to stop and take a look around at the world around us.

Because of what people like David DeAngelo and others that I have studied from and because of things that I have learned outside of the realm of the seduction community I have learned to be a lot more open minded and observant about a great many things and to challenge my own limited beliefs. That in turn has brought me back to the martial arts and to this whole legal thing with Paypal that I am currently going through.

I am talking with attorney's about the issue and I am studying a lot of stuff relating to the law because of this legal issue and because of things that Paypal has said and accused me of and because of things that I have learned not only from the seduction community and from the business world I have learned to take a lot closer look at myself and to ask myself as to what kinds of things that I can do better. I'm also basing it on a previous relationship that I once had with a woman a long time ago.

Because of what I learned from the seduction community and because of things that were said to me or due to things that occured between me and this girl I have often asked myself as to how I might react if for example I were to meet her husband and he were to try to fight me.

I've since learned more about the guy and I have had people try to fight me in person before for various stupid reasons and on one occasion I even had a guy that I don't know at all enter my apartment without my permission while I was talking to my mother on the phone about computers.

I have since talked to the Albuquerque Police Department and they have told me that if I had had a gun at the time then I would have been legally justified in shooting the guy under the law.

That however does not set very well with me because while I believe that it is important to train with weapons and to even be proficient with them I do not believe that one should use them unless absolutely necessary.

I also tend to believe that personality and how you are able to make one feel should be on the top of the list. I have nothing against the martial arts or in defending oneself, but I personally believe that one should make every effort to try to resolve a conflict without physical violence. That however does not mean that I should be afraid to assert myself and to defend myself.

Like my ex-girlfriend I am very much into the whole peace and harmony thing. I'm also very ambitious when it comes to things like making money and I'm also tend to be very adventurous as well.

Because of what I have studied in the past and because of my interest in things like influence and persuasion I have learned a lot about people and how they tend to think and while I don't know everything I am contstantly learning even more.

Since the last time that I really did anything with this site which I believe was last year I've found myself back in the job market and because of questions that I employers have been asking I have been taking a deep look at myself and have been trying to figure out as to how I can best capture and lead their imagination into wanting to hire me.

That goes back to things like NLP and it does get into things like Ki and the martial arts.

I'm sure that not many people here have ever been truck drivers before, but one of the problems in the trucking industry is that when you are out on the road by both Federal law and company policy you are not allowed to carry weapons of any sort.

One story that was once relayed to me by another truck driver was how he was robbed at knifepoint by someone at a truck stop. He had just come out of the truck stop after getting his company authorized cash advance and as he was getting back into his truck someone came up behind him, stuck a knife to his back and told him that it was either his money or his life.

When I heard about that story I really started to think about my own self defense. I don't know about you, but I am not the type of person that is or will idly stand by and take that. As far as I am concerned if someone is going to do something like stick a knife or gun in either my face or my back then I will fight back.

I'm sure that there are probably a lot of people here that probably would just give the guy their money, but I personally think that is the wrong idea. The whole point behind the martial arts is to be able to defend against armed and unarmed attacks and to defend against verbal, psychological, emotional, and psychic attacks not to be someones victim.

If a person who claims to study the martial arts were to put up with that then what is the point in even studying the martial arts to begin with.

You can't say that you are a martial artist and that you study the martial arts and be so passive that you would not hesitate to let someone like a mugger attack or even kill you. People who think that like that really don't have much business studying the martial arts to begin with because they do not have the courage, the confidence, and the self discipline to follow through with. Those are the types of people that are and most likely will either quit studying the martial arts all together because they think that it is too hard or they are likely to take what they learned and to become bullies.

Whether we like it or not the martial arts is not and never has been about being a quitter or a bully. It's about self defense, spiritual, mental and emotional refinement.

If you're for example the type of person that believes that it is ok to go around and beat people up then you shouldn't be studying the martial arts. I'm not saying that to put down any one person. Only to make a point.

Whether we like it or not we have enough troublemakers in society and dengerates that really couldn't care less about what you think, feel, or believe. Some suffer from real psychological problems in which they should be seekling professional help from while others are either just plain mean and some like a girl that I knew in 2008 are or have been on mind altering drugs like crack, cocaine, meth, heroin or others like that.

I unlike those people do not believe in taking drugs of any kind unless it is for a valid medical problem that only drugs can cure. An example of this would be if you were to be hospitalized for some reason and have surgery done on you. I don't know about you, but I for one in that case would mind taking the pain medication that the doctor were to prescribe to me and I have had to in the past because I have been in that type of situation where I have had to have surgery done on me for various reasons.

According to legend though there are and have been people that are able to do that type of stuff without any kind of anesthesia on them. Some of the stories come from the martial arts and some come from the buddhist and hindu faiths and there have been reports of 90 pound weaklings lifting entire cars off of people. That stuff is documented by science.

I'm sure that people have also either seen on tv or in person people who can do things like swallow swords, sleep on a bed of nails, and other related things and anyone that knows anything about the martial arts knows about the tournaments where you have to break board or bricks. Sometimes it is just for demonstration purposes and sometimes it is a requirement by some martial arts schools that you do such a thing in order to achieve your next rank.

I may be a little behind on things relating to the martial arts at the moment, but it does not mean that I don't know anything about the martial arts.

Mr. Miyagi once said in the movie 'The Karate Kid' that a belt is only good for holding up your pants and that is true because out on the street your opponent is not going to give a damn as to whether or not you have a black belt, blue belt, or even a pink with purple polka dot belt. All that they are going to care about is as to how they can stomp you, and otherwise hurt or kill you as they are thinking about themselves. They are not thinking about you or what you think, feel, or even believe.

If people don't believe that then go to any bar that you is dangerous and that has a reputations for fights breaking out on a regular basis. If you believe for one second that that Hell's Angels biker dude is going to care one bit about who you studied with or as to what belt you have then you are seriously deluded and misinformed.

Police officers know this first hand and so do people like corrections officers because they see it almost every day. Some unfortunately get to see it more often than others.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No please, no more. all this you posted up before. A lot of good people took time to post with careful and thoughtful advice and it was completely ignored as shown by the fact you are posting the same things up again. Please get some professional help and stop posting up the same things.

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thread locked pending staff review.

-jks9199
-Sr. Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions