KG06 is back!

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
How's it going MT. Havent been around the boards for a while but im back now. Life got in the way a little.

a short run down of my life recently: totaled a car, spent time in PT for it, bought a new one, bought a house (trying to play adult...yea right) and got married.

Im still studying SKK and am currently a green belt. I might be test for my brown stripe come december.

B

MBuzzy

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Wow! Welcome back and congratulations on the marriage! Sounds like a lot has changed - changes your perspective a bit, huh?

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome back!! You've been missed. Sorry about the bad stuff but big congrats on your house and your marriage! I just bought a place too. :)

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
How's it going MT. Havent been around the boards for a while but im back now. Life got in the way a little.

a short run down of my life recently: totaled a car, spent time in PT for it, bought a new one, bought a house (trying to play adult...yea right) and got married.

Im still studying SKK and am currently a green belt. I might be test for my brown stripe come december.

B

Welcome back. Sounds like you've had alot going on, obviously some stuff better than others. Nice to see you back. :)

OP
KempoGuy06

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Thanks everybody its good to be back. Havent been training like i used to and have put on some extra pounds but now its back to the grind.

If anyone is in the Louisville area and wants to get a good work out in in this heat shoot me a message.

B

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome back, it sounds like a lot has happened in your life. End result, you have made it to the high ground.
icon7.gif

Latest Discussions