Kenpo Books

parkerkarate

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I just bought "Zen of Kenpo" by Mr. Parker on he internet. I was thinking of buying the "Encyclopedia of Kenpo." Has anyone already read these? Is it worth while to buy the Encyclopedia for almost $100?

kenpo0324

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I have the book and I really enjoy reading it, lots of great information in it
I would say its worth getting and putting in your collection.

Rick Wade

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I personally recommend the Encyclopedia of Kenpo it is a great reference Material and it will help in the mental aspect of your Kenpo. But I would think that you could find it for cheaper.

V/R

Rick

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
parkerkarate said:
I just bought "Zen of Kenpo" by Mr. Parker on he internet. I was thinking of buying the "Encyclopedia of Kenpo." Has anyone already read these? Is it worth while to buy the Encyclopedia for almost $100?

I'd say that anything the Mr. Parker put out would be worth investing in.

Mike

rudy fox

White Belt
Reaction score
I have both and use both. The Zen of Kenpo has many quotes and bits of information that I find motivating. The encyclopedia is part encyclopedia and part dictionary as illustrates and defines the various terms Mr. Parker uses in describing Kenpo. No student of EPAK should be without these books in his/her collection.

hongkongfooey

Black Belt
Reaction score
Parker,

MartialartsSupermarket.com usually sells the encyclopedia for $29.99. While they are sold out right now, they say they have more being printed. They also have a pretty good selection of other Kenpo books.

HKF

OP
parkerkarate

parkerkarate

Blue Belt
Reaction score
hongkongfooey said:
Parker,

MartialartsSupermarket.com usually sells the encyclopedia for $29.99. While they are sold out right now, they say they have more being printed. They also have a pretty good selection of other Kenpo books.

HKF

Thank you very much

Latest Discussions