Kamsahamnida, you all!!

S

SnapKracklePop

coolyellow.gif
I wanted to stop on in and say hello to everyone and give Kudos to the Webmaster, administrators and moderators for doing such a fine job here!!
smile.gif

I've been a martial artist for numerous years, with my primary arts being Tae Kwon Do, Tang Soo Do and Hapkido. I enjoy all aspects of training and/or instructing. I look forward to conversing with any and all in the near future.

Take care,

Respectfully, TD!
coolyellow.gif

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings Snap and welcome to Martial Talk! It's always good to see another Korean martial artists join the boards.

Have a look around, enjoy your stay and happy posting!

OP
V

Vadim

Hi SnapKracklePop ! Welcome aboard MT forums.
:partyon:

-Vadim

Shodan

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Hello there- welcome! Your name is great!! The same name one of my past instructors gave to one of his black belt thesis techniques!!

:asian: :karate:

OP
O

Oak Bo

Welcome SKP :cheers:
Hope you have fun here! :karate:
:asian:

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kamsamnida to you too for joining us...Glad you have a sense of humor, we appreciate it around here. TW

OP
S

SnapKracklePop

:cheers: Thank you all for such a warm welcome. You are all very much appreciated!

Tess,
"SKP" sound just fine to me. The Kudo is well derserved, I'm sure!

Shesula,
It is always a pleasure to meet another Korean Martial Artist. What styles do you study?

Vadim,
Thanks again.

Shodan,
I'm happy to hear that!:supcool: Your past Instructor sounds interesting, by chance do you remember that specific technique?

Oak Bo,
Thanks again.

TigerWoman,
Chon maneyo, and a special thank you for the compliment!:ultracool

Take care all,

Repectfully,

TD!

OP
P

pakua

Well I'm gonna call you Rice Krispies.

Welcome. I've been hanging out in here a few months, and while I know absolutely fanny adams about MA, I love following some of the discussions. (Especially the ones about MA organisation lineage and credentials, CrapMando, McDojo etc.... :rolleyes: )

OP
B

Baytor

Welcome to the boards, SKP. It's nice to see another KMA person.

Latest Discussions