Kajukenbo in Lemoore, California, US

loyalonehk

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Effective June 2007

I have recently relocated as per military orders (PCS). I am accepting new students at this time.

Name: Dean Webster

System: Kajukenbo - (Emperado Method)

Will Teach: (Any of the following) Kajukenbo Techniques, Ground Work, Stick, Knife, Firearm Tactics (retention, disarms & transitions), CQC Tactics, Team work, Combat Casualty Care, CPR & First Aid.

*Visit the Official KAJUPIT Website for more information on programs and classes offered.

*For a bit more detail about me, you can also visit my blog. http://websterkajupit.blogspot.com/d

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Best of luck with getting this new location going.
Keep us informed as to the progress of your group

OP
loyalonehk

loyalonehk

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Best of luck with getting this new location going.
Keep us informed as to the progress of your group

Big Thanks tshadowchaser. Will do %-}

I am just about finshed unpacking. I check into my new command on the 15th of June. It's awsome to be back by my roots, my teacher since 89 (Professor Greg Harper) lives and teaches only 30 mins from my place and we also have instructors in Fresno and Exeter. I love the opportunity to teach near my MA family and also to share with those serving our country. I was able to work with a great group of warriors in NC (Camp Lejeune) two earned student black belts during the three years I was stationed there. Its a great way to see students carry the flame to all parts of the world via duty station changes, etc.

(Note: out of the two that earned student black in Kajukenbo, (1) already had a 2nd degree black belt in TKD and the other put in a lot of time practicing on his own and pushed me all the time for private lessons. Both well deserved promotions.)

Thanks again for you reply and interest.

Respectfully,
Dean:ultracool

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thats Great!! Congrats on the new location!!:ultracool

Mike