Kajukenbo - Black Belt Home Study Course

Todd Reiner

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
you know its a shame there are people like you arguing over linage all the time i have legit linage in american kenpo and other kenpo systems.BUT LET ME TELL YOU THIS NOONE CAME DOWN FROM A MOUNTAIN WITH A TABLET OF STONE SAYING IVE GOT THE KARATE SYSTEM OR THE JUJITSU SYSTEM OR ANY OTHER ONE.KARATE WAS CREATED BY SOMONE SO WAS JUJITSU AND EVERY ART GOES BACK TO ONE MAN OR WOMAN WHO HAD NO MAN TEACHING THEM THAT CREATED A SYSTEM OF THE MARTIAL ARTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL GOES BACK TO THE ROOT SO WHAT YOUR TRYING TO SAY IN 2009 THAT WITH ALL THE KNOWLEDE OUT THERE SOMONE CAINT CREATE THERE OWN SYSTEM WITH TIME AND STUDY WELL YOUR WRONG!! IT HAS BEEN DONE AND WILL CONTINUE TO BE DONE MY HATS ARE OFF TO YOU PEOPLE WHO CREATE THERE OWN STYLE OR SYSTEM GOOD LUCK.

WOW! The issue is bastardizing and prostituting an already established art. The issue is watering down something very dear to many hearts by modern commercialization aka distance learning, video.

The issue is not creating ones own system based on knowledge learned. You want to create your own system, go ahead, just dont mess with Kajukenbo's integrity by creating crap and using its name!!!!

Kembudo-Kai Kempoka

Senior Master
Reaction score
you know its a shame there are people like you arguing over linage all the time i have legit linage in american kenpo and other kenpo systems.BUT LET ME TELL YOU THIS NOONE CAME DOWN FROM A MOUNTAIN WITH A TABLET OF STONE SAYING IVE GOT THE KARATE SYSTEM OR THE JUJITSU SYSTEM OR ANY OTHER ONE.KARATE WAS CREATED BY SOMONE SO WAS JUJITSU AND EVERY ART GOES BACK TO ONE MAN OR WOMAN WHO HAD NO MAN TEACHING THEM THAT CREATED A SYSTEM OF THE MARTIAL ARTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL GOES BACK TO THE ROOT SO WHAT YOUR TRYING TO SAY IN 2009 THAT WITH ALL THE KNOWLEDE OUT THERE SOMONE CAINT CREATE THERE OWN SYSTEM WITH TIME AND STUDY WELL YOUR WRONG!! IT HAS BEEN DONE AND WILL CONTINUE TO BE DONE MY HATS ARE OFF TO YOU PEOPLE WHO CREATE THERE OWN STYLE OR SYSTEM GOOD LUCK.

You post one thing, and it's to rant like a fool about something that isn;t even the toic of discussion? Ti Shiao Kenpo? I'm guessing you're upset because you made up your own style, and are interpreting the criticisms as being aimable at yourself.

If you put as much thought into the structure and content of your system as you did into your first post, I would not be surprised to find your "art" lacking any sensibility, direction, worthy content, insight, or point...just like your post.

just2kicku

Black Belt
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think you missed the point completely! No one is saying that you can't start your own system, what we're saying is you can't be a kempo man, get a BB in wing chun and sell dvds with kempo techniques and say it's a wing chun series of videos with no ties back to wing chun. Doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

You yell at everyone on your first post with some holier than thou attitude. You want to do that then fine, but you had better be able to take the critisism of everyone else.

Kaju guys don't play that game, we love our art and are willing to speak up when we think someone is trying to get one over on us.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score

I think you need to settle down a bit! Very first post, and you're coming off like this? Did you read thru the entire thread, or jump in, half cocked, thinking that you know whats going on? I think you need to lose the caps as well. No need to shout.

Chill out man!

shaolinmonkmark

Green Belt
Reaction score
This guy pisses me off. All I can say is it's not Kajukenbo. If he doesn't trace it back to Sijo, then it ain't Kaju. It's like saying that you have pork that doesn't trace itself back to pigs.

i agree with Danjo & the punisher!
Actual in class working out/drill/sparring/instructor their to correct your "Bad" mistakes, and give more food for thought, extra hidden moves, etc...
A video, you can learn , but their isn't practicality, example:
Im going to learn to drive a car, do i:
A: watch a video, then , just turn they key and give the car gas???
or :
B: take it step by step by someone who knows how to drive, and, who has been driving for a long time?
True, some people, can just "Figure" out to drive a car without any help, but i would say statistically, over 90% who do not know how to drive who would just "Jump in" wouldn't be quite good at it!
LOL!!!

Khmo

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
WOW !

You're lucky in many countries USA, Ireland, ETC ... he has very good teachers of Kaju ! In France this is not the case ...
the French system has a low level.
and the system contacts from other systems of Kenpo to try to boost their Kaju ! Pathetic ...
Be proud of yourself with your Kaju ! Person is perfect but the country has a better chance that other countries ...
I am not in Europe if there are great master of Kaju ? but the U.S. and Hawaii = yes !
the black level is not the purpose a serious student learns all his life ... there are 3rd Dan black belts which were demolished in street fighting... Arrive at blacl level (for all martial arts) is the beginning of serious work!

Compliance with the practice of Kaju !
Kenpo ENJOY !
And also Seikenpo who has my utmost respect...

Freindly,
Khmo.

Danjo

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
WOW !

You're lucky in many countries USA, Ireland, ETC ... he has very good teachers of Kaju ! In France this is not the case ...
the French system has a low level.
and the system contacts from other systems of Kenpo to try to boost their Kaju ! Pathetic ...
Be proud of yourself with your Kaju ! Person is perfect but the country has a better chance that other countries ...
I am not in Europe if there are great master of Kaju ? but the U.S. and Hawaii = yes !
the black level is not the purpose a serious student learns all his life ... there are 3rd Dan black belts which were demolished in street fighting... Arrive at blacl level (for all martial arts) is the beginning of serious work!

Compliance with the practice of Kaju !
Kenpo ENJOY !
And also Seikenpo who has my utmost respect...

Freindly,
Khmo.

Are you talking about these guys? http://www.kajukenbo.fr/newversion/ Most of the Kaju I've seen examples of in France is really good.

Latest Discussions