Just shot a rank ceremony

evelbug

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I shot a rank ceremony today for my daughters' dojang. It was a fun experience, but I need knee pads next time I do this. That was way too long to be crouched down on a wood gym floor.

Now I just have to go through and process the 400 or so pictures I took.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

OP
evelbug

evelbug

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Real should be rank in the topic. I don't know how to our if I can edit that in tapatalk. (I think I fixed it.)

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

OP
evelbug

evelbug

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
400 pictures?

Nice!

The final count won't be nearly that high. Having grown up in the world of film, it still shocks me at the shear number of shots I take when I shoot sports. I remember back to when I was shooting for the school newspaper in high school and hoping the second half of the football game wasn't too exciting because I only had two rolls of film left.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
The final count won't be nearly that high. Having grown up in the world of film, it still shocks me at the shear number of shots I take when I shoot sports. I remember back to when I was shooting for the school newspaper in high school and hoping the second half of the football game wasn't too exciting because I only had two rolls of film left.

LOL, and you had to pray you didn't have any misfires!

it has been quiet for me lately, I only shot 1897 or so at my friends promotion ceremony - which only lasted a few minutes, plus party after....when I have time I can but the hurt to my memory card though, getting 400 in in an evening with the high school band is easy (at the concert with the local top gig, too, but that's in the dark and I really need to toss nearly half of the pictures!)

Latest Discussions