Just Made Green Belt In Goju Ryu

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sounds like kehcorpz or something like that. He was a few years back. Asked about every style, one at a time, then bashed said style. He was looking for the ultimate style somehow.

Then there was the Isiah some number guy. Created his own system from YouTube videos. Remember his simulating gun defense by running in an arc, but still getting hit with nerf darts? Pure genius.

This guy isn’t even close.

It’s like Howard Stern’s Wack Pack. This guy thinks he’s Beetlejuice or Hank the Angry Drunken Dwarf status, whereas he’s Marfan Mike level. Yeah, Marfan’s a Wack Packer, but barely; this guy’s MT village idiot, but he’s no Kehkorpz or Isiah.
Yup, kehcorpz! Was that really a few years ago, man time flies. There was another guy from when I first started, Z-something, he was one of those guys who practiced some form of kung fu, and thought he was gods gift to martial arts because of it. I think it was before you came on. I'm going to see if I can dig him back up, definitely makes for entertaining reading.

dvcochran

Grandmaster
Reaction score
You've got responsibility at every belt, even at white belt. Although white belt I would say requires the least responsibility and in some ways for that reason is the most fun. Which is why Im in no hurry to advance past white belt in BJJ.
As I said, not a lot of responsibility. As in running classes, paying bills etc...

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yup, kehcorpz! Was that really a few years ago, man time flies. There was another guy from when I first started, Z-something, he was one of those guys who practiced some form of kung fu, and thought he was gods gift to martial arts because of it. I think it was before you came on. I'm going to see if I can dig him back up, definitely makes for entertaining reading.
I can't seem to find him anywhere. He may have been one of the few who was so bad his account/posts got deleted.

Martial D

Senior Master
Reaction score
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

E. Roosevelt.

You described yourself to a "t.":D
The issue isn't you, persay. I'm sure you're a swell fellow when you aren't play acting on the internet. The issue is the content of your posts. The link you gave did much to explain why those ideas are what they are.

If I were to discuss 'you' I'd be calling you out on all your claims of beating everyone with your online karate. But I'm not ;)

JR 137

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I remember the Z-something guy. He was a real gem too.

JR 137

Grandmaster
Reaction score
The issue isn't you, persay. I'm sure you're a swell fellow when you aren't play acting on the internet. The issue is the content of your posts. The link you gave did much to explain why those ideas are what they are.

If I were to discuss 'you' I'd be calling you out on all your claims of beating everyone with your online karate. But I'm not ;)
He’s a really classy and open-minded fella. All I did was ask him if he trained at a dojo or not, and he went off a bit. Pretty funny, actually. And I had no idea people were on his case; I just asked what I thought was a simple question with zero connotations.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
(Sorry OP, very off topic...)

Anyone remember the dude who got banned two or three times, coming back as a different username, but telling everyone he got banned so he got another account? Really really bizarre posts... very all over tha place... said he'd been tortured, potentially had schizophrenia or something... always made sure to mention Allah...

Those were some interesting reads! He'd be saying something and you'd be following along, then he'd write something COMPLETELY out of left field that make your jaw drop... something like "ah yeah and kittens don't know but then they'd always have an inkling to worship fire..." good times!

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I hope not. I'll try to look for some of his stuff this weekend.
If you find him let me know! In my head it's zenjael, but I have no idea how to spell it, and can't find it in the search bar. Hopefully you have better luck then I do

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
(Sorry OP, very off topic...)

Anyone remember the dude who got banned two or three times, coming back as a different username, but telling everyone he got banned so he got another account? Really really bizarre posts... very all over tha place... said he'd been tortured, potentially had schizophrenia or something... always made sure to mention Allah...

Those were some interesting reads! He'd be saying something and you'd be following along, then he'd write something COMPLETELY out of left field that make your jaw drop... something like "ah yeah and kittens don't know but then they'd always have an inkling to worship fire..." good times!
That's the same one who kept going on about the elements right? If I remember right, he either was diagnosed with autism but felt he was schizophrenic, or diagnosed with schizophrenia but felt he was autistic. Honestly, I just felt bad for him more than anything else. No basis in reality at all.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
That's the same one who kept going on about the elements right? If I remember right, he either was diagnosed with autism but felt he was schizophrenic, or diagnosed with schizophrenia but felt he was autistic. Honestly, I just felt bad for him more than anything else. No basis in reality at all.

YES that's the one.... yeah very trippy posts, but yeah I felt bad for him.

I do wonder though if any of these folk are just doing it for kicks and laughs or whether they're serious... sometimes you can sorta tell, but others who knows really...

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
YES that's the one.... yeah very trippy posts, but yeah I felt bad for him.

I do wonder though if any of these folk are just doing it for kicks and laughs or whether they're serious... sometimes you can sorta tell, but others who knows really...
Some, I'm certain are teens/preteens that find it funny. Others are serious. But yeah, it can be really tough to tell sometimes. Just when I have someone pegged as serious, they say something that makes me think "no way in hell is he not a troll"

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you find him let me know! In my head it's zenjael, but I have no idea how to spell it, and can't find it in the search bar. Hopefully you have better luck then I do
I tried the alternatives I could think of, but had no more success than you did. Unfortunately, I don't think we'll get to relive that entertainment.

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry for hijacking your thread @PhotonGuy. It's awesome that you made green belt. To me belts and the like aren't necessary, but it's nice to have feedback that you're progressing and improving.

JR 137

Grandmaster
Reaction score
@kempodisciple and @gpseymour
I miss the TKD guy from a few months back. I think he was banned about a week before Isiah got here. The TKD guy who kept telling us all how much TKD sucked, how all TKD places were McDojos, how he was incorporating boxing into it, yet he was still a TKD student and refused to leave his TKD school. He was a real gem too.

The elements guy didn’t do anything for me. I just couldn’t watch with popcorn in hand. I had to change the channel.

There was an Indonesian, Filipino, or somewhere around there lady going on about meditation, chi and no touch KOs. She was quite popular. Didn’t do anything for me.

Last edited:

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I miss the TKD guy from a few months back. I think he was banned about a week before Isiah got here. The TKD guy who kept telling us all how much TKD sucked, how all TKD places were McDojos, how he was incorporating boxing into it, yet he was still a TKD student and refused to leave his TKD school. He was a real gem too.
That one was entertaining. Interesting to see his attempts to justify sticking with what he said was rubbish, while somehow claiming he wasn't being insulting.

The elements guy didn’t do anything for me. I just couldn’t watch with popcorn in hand. I had to change the channel.
He wasn't interactive enough for me. I'm not much on sitting back and watching, popcorn in hand. I want it to be like going to the Rocky Horror Picture Show.

There was an Indonesian, Filipino, or somewhere around there lady going on about meditation, chi and no touch KOs. She was quite popular. Didn’t do anything for me.
Yeah, somehow she just didn't live up to expectations.

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

Yeah like i said, i felt too bad for the elements guy to have fun with it. I dont even remember that lady...unless it was the one talking about how silat cures blindness?

Latest Discussions