Junior Muay Thai Training

busta

White Belt
Reaction score
Hey people thought id share a vid i did of my sons junior Muay Thai Class

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
You got permission from all those kids parents to put a video of them online?

OP
busta

busta

White Belt
Reaction score
I reguarly do club videos and promote the clubs karate and muay thai programs we are a small club and most of the kids have parents who also train .These children and parents are good friends who of course support our promotion .

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
In the US, it's pretty well established that you do not need permission to film people in a public place. That would include anyplace normally open to the public. Like a dojo.
It's different if you're doing it for profit, of course. And of course, if you do it for profit (like, say, by monetizing the video on YouTube) we will delete it anyway, as a violation of the advertising rules here.

OP
busta

busta

White Belt
Reaction score
In the US, it's pretty well established that you do not need permission to film people in a public place. That would include anyplace normally open to the public. Like a dojo.
It's different if you're doing it for profit, of course. And of course, if you do it for profit (like, say, by monetizing the video on YouTube) we will delete it anyway, as a violation of the advertising rules here.

OP
busta

busta

White Belt
Reaction score
We are just a group of people who enjoy martial arts and are proud of our children ...the purpose of the videos is to promote our club and the kids get a kick out of seeing themselves on youtube .It would be a pity iff it was scene as anything other than that.

Latest Discussions