Jose Canseco vs Lenny Dykstra - Oh Boy!

Champ-Pain

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Former baseball players - Jose Canseco and Lenny Dykstra will fight in a celebrity boxing card this Saturday Nov. 5th - on PPV - at the Avalon, in Hollywood Ca.

I have 3 questions:

1) Are these fools serious?

2) Who the Hell is going to pay any amount of money to watch it?

3) Will Jose ask his twin brother Ozzi to step into the ring and pass himself off as Jose, once AGAIN? Yes, they've tried it before, unsuccessfully.

Sanke

Green Belt
Reaction score
If I had to make a guess:

1) Yup, most likely

2) I'd wager baseball fans

3) That sounds more like pro-wrestling style drama than boxing.... could be funny, though :p

Can't say I know who either of those guys are though :)

ATC

Senior Master
Reaction score
Jose Canseco is a Martial Artist. He has a Black Belt in TKD and had one K1 fight. You can see it below. I think he lost the match. Lenny Dykstra is not a fighter and my get his head handed to him. I will watch online for free, no I would not pay for it.

Canseco in the black long pants by the way.
[yt]ZqsLJKeyR0w[/yt]

OP
Champ-Pain

Champ-Pain

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Jose Canseco is a Martial Artist. He has a Black Belt in TKD and had one K1 fight. You can see it below. I think he lost the match. Lenny Dykstra is not a fighter and my get his head handed to him. I will watch online for free, no I would not pay for it.

Canseco in the black long pants by the way.
[yt]ZqsLJKeyR0w[/yt]
I know Jose Canseco personally. I actually played on the same team with both Cansecos in little league. They were both cry babies who just had to have their way - or they pouted. They are big boys, now - but they're still cry babies, and in my estimation, they were not tough then, and they're not tough now. One of my best friends slapped Ozzi in the face, once, when we were in our 20's at a club called "Club New" - Ozzi turned and rushed away, to keep himself from getting slapped again... big for nothing. LOL

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score

But, Jose Conseco is best known for having a baseball bounce off the top of his head and then over the fence for a homerun in a MLB game. Makes me laugh just thinking about it.

Latest Discussions