Jocks vs. wimps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonathan Randall

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
shesulsa said:
But not quite as pathetic as people who have to put down others to make themselves feel superior.

Shesalsa, you the man!

I'm really enjoying watching this thread. :CTF:

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
bushidomartialarts said:
just got back from the arcade.

i say anybody who can't break 10,000 in space invaders is a wimp. only true alien blasters are real men.

I know I cannot beat 10,000. :(

Edmund BlackAdder

<B>Rabid Wolverine</B>
Reaction score
I stand between the Dorkness and the Not Bright
Isin't it interesting that the people who claim that only by competing and testing your stuff can you be real, can never show verifiable proof that they themselves have actually tested their so-called skills? Instead, they go on web forums and put down anyone not doing it their way, hiding under handles and thug mentalitys.

Be nice to see these "tough guys" pictures, names, win/loss records, and videos of them actually fighting. Almost never happens though as they are too often skinny little UFC wannabes, living the fantasy warrior life through Spike TV's "Who wants to cuddle with Ken Shamrock" reality show.

Love to see them in action. Hey Sheep! Where can we meet to see you in heavy NHB combat? Us wimps wanna see what the "real men" like you can do.

OP
B

BlackSheep

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Five pages of flames and no moderator action.

I&#8217;m calling favoritism here.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
bushidomartialarts said:
just got back from the arcade.

i say anybody who can't break 10,000 in space invaders is a wimp. only true alien blasters are real men.
Your high score:

**Puts on Jock Voice**

I guess that makes me a real man, then.

:apv::armed::tank::biggun::mst::snipe::btg::2pistols::ak47::mp5:

Rich Parsons

Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
BlackSheep said:

I’m calling favoritism here.

Sir,

If you wish to have an investigation. Please use the little triangle in the upeer right corner. This is called Report to Moderator. Then an official investigation will be started.

Although personally it looks like someone who cannot handle the heat, and is now calling the police to save them from their actions.

Then again if you made such a comment here after conversations with a staff member about not doing anything, this would be hyprocracy, just like required others to provide proof and yet you have not listed any proof of your own I requested. Only made statments.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
BlackSheep said:

Really? I thought you'd feel right at home. :lol2:

Seriously, do you see the little red triangle at the top of every post? That's the RTM feature and you can report any post you think is bad. We encourage members to do this because we mods can't see everything.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
BlackSheep said:

I&#8217;m calling favoritism here.
Moderators involved in a thread are not allowed to moderate it. It's in our rules.
There are no member initiated reports of any issues with this thread. If there were any reports, they would be investigated by non-involved staff and handled accordingly. We're not babysitters here to wipe out members boogies and wipe their bottoms. They are primarily adults, more than capable of reporting problems when they encounter them on their own, without us doing the handholding.

Edmund BlackAdder

<B>Rabid Wolverine</B>
Reaction score
I stand between the Dorkness and the Not Bright
Where? I want to see a Flaming Sheep!

Is that like a Flaming Moe? Those make my head tingle, sort of like a piece of rattan, lovingly applied by one of those wimpy FMA guys. Now those are wimps, relying on sticks and knives. No cuddling with them, they are too busy screaming and beating the **** outta ya. Nutcases. I'd DQ them but they shoved my whistle up my *** the wrong way so it doesn't make any noises when I fart.

Um.

I think I'm sharing too much now. Back to the BBQ.

Jonathan Randall

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
BlackSheep said:

I think that you tried to start a fire and are getting good humoured and lighthearted responses instead of the outrage and flamewar you hoped for. What's your purpose here? Do you wish to engage in serious and FRIENDLY discussion of the martial arts or do you just want attention - any attention, good or bad?

Rich Parsons

Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
BlackSheep said:
Now a mod is flaming me too. LMAO

If you think I have flamed you then so be it.

Report it and as the Owner stated an investigation will be started.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions