Jim Park?

searcher

Senior Master
Reaction score
I have been tryingto find an EPAK school in the Southern KC area and I have come across a guy named Jim Park. I have tried to contact him, but I have not heard back from him yet. Do any of you happen to know him? Do any of you happen to train with him? Or know him? He is a 2nd Dan and was promoted by Larry Tatum, but I am not sure who his direct instructor is.

Please help me out. I have been wanting to get back to EPAK and I am trying to avoid some of the people teaching Kenpo of the non-EPAK type.

OP
searcher

searcher

Senior Master
Reaction score
I tried it a few days ago, but I am having trouble getting ahold of him. I e-mailed him again, so I will wait and see.

Anybody have any other recommendations for EPAK in Southern Kansas City area?

OP
searcher

searcher

Senior Master
Reaction score
Just an update on this subject. I may have found a school that will work into my schedule. I am not going to hold my breath to long, but it is looking promising. It is of the LTKKA lineage.

DavidCC

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Would that be part of Walter Justice's group? I met him and one of his instructors, they seems pretty squared away ;)

OP
searcher

searcher

Senior Master
Reaction score
Would that be part of Walter Justice's group? I met him and one of his instructors, they seems pretty squared away ;)

I think he might be. I have seen some vids of them and they seem on the level.

And I see Mr. Justice at some tourneys.

OP
searcher

searcher

Senior Master
Reaction score
I "re-start" EPAK next Friday. I am so pumped it is scary. I have been searching for years now and finally found an EPAK school that I can train at.

OP
searcher

searcher

Senior Master
Reaction score
I got started tonight with taking up EPAK again. It was very good, Mr. Park is a great guy, very helpful and sharp.

I think I have found the piece that has been missing in my MA training.

Latest Discussions