JD is using professor title for master!!!

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
"Ladies and Gentleman.....the most electrifying entertainer of the M.A.O...........DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN MCOOOOOOOOOOONEEEEEEEEELL."

THE CROWD ROARS: "YHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

"Can you SMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL what the Modern Arnis of Ohio is Cookin'!!!!!"

:D There you go, Dan. Your very own WWF Wrestling enterance!

I'm doin' good, man! I sent you a private message. Did ya get it!?Don't worry, I didn't send any nudie links.....this time (JK):lol:

Nate is doing O.K.. He is actually considered a Pro-wrestler now; he works the independent circuit in Michigan and Canada. I finished school (for now), and I've been busy training. I am looking foward to WMAA camp next month. Are U going? If so, I hope to see you. If not, drop me a line, even if it's through this forum. I've been getting my class together again, and I have plans to do some innovative stuff. This means....ROAD TRIP TO OHIO! WHEEEEEEEEEEW!

Uh, yeah. Anyway's, when I get the ball rollin' over here again, we should get together and train, or seminar, or somethin'.

Nate sends his regards. He unfortunatily can't make it to Buffalo next month, but he plans to begin training again with due dilligance.

We'll talk soon.:wavey:

Mao

Black Belt
Reaction score
It's great to see you here Paul. It'll be a better place with you in it. I look forward to reading you more and appreciate your honesty.
mao