Jack Osbourne and Muay Thai

hwarang

Orange Belt
Reaction score
i honestly hopes he gets in there with someone who they cant pay to lose and they destroy him i hate that guy he irritates me

evenflow1121

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
If it keeps him away from all the crap out there and if it makes him more disciplined then I hope he sticks with it. Sadly though, I find it quite incredible that a wonderboy with a few months in training can seriously beat an experienced fighter in the ring....sorry but to Hollywoodish for me.

OP
A

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well, it's gotta be good for him. But yeah, I am surprised that he did OK. Who knows?

Jagermeister

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Anybody heard anything else about this phenom's fight schedule? Or has Kid Dynamite gone into retirement with his perfect record? If he has, I'm hoping he'll pull a Jordan on us and answer our prayers, returning to defeat all the veteran Thai boxers of the world. Long live MTV.

Jagermeister

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I know this is an old story (not trying to beat it to death), but is there any doubt that the fix was in? Jack may not have known about it, maybe it was all MTV's doing. But I mean, after a month of training, could his shins even be conditioned enough to check leg kicks? God, I wish I could see that fight tape.

edit - does anybody know if there's a place you can see this fight on the net?

Rick Wade

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I saw the fight a couple of weeks ago it was on the show "Jack Osborne adrenaline junky". You aren't missing much.

V/R

Rick

AdrenalineJunky

Black Belt
Reaction score
Rick Wade said:
I saw the fight a couple of weeks ago it was on the show "Jack Osborne adrenaline junky". You aren't missing much.

V/R

Rick

Lil'bastard stole my name! Jack Osbourne scares me about as much as a strip-club full of strippers giving free lap dances.

dobermann

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
AdrenalineJunky said:
Lil'bastard stole my name! Jack Osbourne scares me about as much as a strip-club full of strippers giving free lap dances.

um, can you tell me where you usually go out to? i'd love that, those nights are pretty expensive usually.. :D

to the story, heck, i wouldnt want to start up any muay-thai veterans. altough i have done kickboxing for some years, there were guys in the class i still was scared off and avoided sparring with them.. :D i dont know, i dont peculair like jack. nor ozzy really, i think its pretty much made up.. so if its ony a show, i wouldnt want to worry too much about it. my -.02!

lonecoyote

Brown Belt
Reaction score
I've heard that muay thai fighters give "exhibitions" all the time in thailand. Doesn't affect their fight record, just a show for folks. I'm sure quite a few westerners have touted their "wins" from these shows. Not saying that's what happened, just heard about it in other cases.

AdrenalineJunky

Black Belt
Reaction score
lonecoyote said:
I've heard that muay thai fighters give "exhibitions" all the time in thailand. Doesn't affect their fight record, just a show for folks. I'm sure quite a few westerners have touted their "wins" from these shows. Not saying that's what happened, just heard about it in other cases.

"Exhibitions" or "demonstrations"? Exhibition fights are still fights; demonstration is shadow sparring made to look real. It's usually choreographed.

lonecoyote

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Thank you. From what you've said I believe I meant demonstrations, instead of exhibitions. Didn't realize the difference, my mistake.

Latest Discussions