It's good to meet everyone

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
:partyon:

Glad to have you with us! Welcome :wavey: to MT!

- Ceicei

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome to MT! I look forward to your posts. :asian:

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Wow great to meet you! Looking forward to trading bytes with you! :)

Swordlady

Senior Master
Reaction score
Andy Moynihan said:
Likewise! Not too many of us here in MA who like cats, martial arts AND 80's music at once! :)

Now that is an *interesting* mix... ;)

Says the sword chick with two cats and a rather large collection of 80's hits...

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Andy Moynihan said:
Likewise! Not too many of us here in MA who like cats, martial arts AND 80's music at once! :)

:roflmao: Very Very true!

Grenadier

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome aboard!

I would have left you some positive feedback as a welcoming present, but it seems I've already left you some from your other posts... :)

fnorfurfoot

Senior Master
Reaction score
Andy Moynihan said:
Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome, picked me right up after another sunburned Monday back to the grind, it did.:ultracool

Got to love training after a good sunburn. Welcome to the board Andy.

OP
Andy Moynihan

Andy Moynihan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
People's Banana Republic of Massachusettstan, Disu
Grenadier said:
Welcome aboard!

I would have left you some positive feedback as a welcoming present, but it seems I've already left you some from your other posts... :)

Well only three days I been here and that's 355 Rep points and a classification that "Andy Moynihan is just really nice" next to the three green things, so I must be doing something right, right? :)

Swordlady

Senior Master
Reaction score
Andy Moynihan said:
Well only three days I been here and that's 355 Rep points and a classification that "Andy Moynihan is just really nice" next to the three green things, so I must be doing something right, right? :)

Heh...you accumulated more points in your first three days than I accumulated in my first three months. ;) Yes, the little green pips are a good thing to have. :)

MT has a reputation system, where you can give fellow members positive or negative reputation, depending on the quality of their posts. Every hundred points of reputation is equal to one rep point. You also gain one rep point for every thousand posts, and every year of membership on MT. However, you can't start affecting other poster's rep until you make at least 50 posts. Until then, any reputation you give will be "neutral", and indicated as a grey block in the other poster's User CP panel.

For more information about the reputation system, see this thread: http://www.martialtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13010&page=10

Hand Sword

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
In the Void (Where still, this merciless GOD torme
Greetings and Salutations! Welcome!
icon10.gif

Latest Discussions