Is there something wrong with me?

Kung Fu Wang

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Because I knew that, if he gets to know me, he'll hate my guts.
Try to

- send out positive energy around you.
- think about what you have instead of what you don't have.
- lower your expectation from others.
- live for yourself instead of live for others.

For example, if you keep talking about old, sick, weak, people will stay away from you. If you always talk about young, healthy, strong, people will love to be near you.

run-1.png

Last edited:

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
It's like the story of a man who's in a town that's going to flood. The man prays "God, please save me from the flood."
The rains come, and the water is just starting to rise above the ground when a truck rolls by. "Hop in," the driver says. "I've got plenty of room."
"No thanks," the man said. "I prayed, and God will save me."
The water rises, and the man has to go to the second floor to stay dry. He hears a motor outside so he goes to the balcony and sees a speedboat coming towards him. "Hop on in," the driver of the boat says.
"No thanks," the man says again. "I prayed, and God will save me."
A while later, the water has risen even more, and the man is forced onto his roof. A helicopter is flying by and sees him. The pilot yells "I'll drop down a ladder so you can climb aboard."
"No thanks!" the man yells. "I prayed, and God will save me."
Well, the man drowns, dies, and goes to heaven. So he asks God, "why didn't you save me?"
And God says "well I sent a truck, a boat, and a helicopter, what more did you want me to do?"

Whether or not you believe in God, you can see the point I'm making by bringing this story up. If help is there, you should take it when you have the chance. Because that chance might not come around again.
Ahhh yep I love that story :)

Latest Discussions