Introduction

FlamingJulian

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Introducing myself here. Hey guys. I'm Julian. I have been studying Tae Kwon Do for 5 years. I also train from family members of mine who know other styles. (A few are Shotokan Karate, Wresting, Ninjutsu, Wing Chun) My main style is Tae Kwon Do. I will be getting my 1st degree black in Taekwondo soon so wish me luck please. To be clear, the reason I'm not a 1st Dan already is because of an old master having 17 belts instead of the traditional 10 belts.

Chris Parker

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Officially, welcome aboard.

I'm not going to deal with much of your post here, simply say thanks for letting us know what you're actual background is. The reasons for being (or not being) a shodan/chodan aren't overtly relevant outside of the school you're in, of course, but all the best with your upcoming test.

OP
FlamingJulian

FlamingJulian

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Officially, welcome aboard.

I'm not going to deal with much of your post here, simply say thanks for letting us know what you're actual background is. The reasons for being (or not being) a shodan/chodan aren't overtly relevant outside of the school you're in, of course, but all the best with your upcoming test.

Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Introducing myself here. Hey guys. I'm Julian. I have been studying Tae Kwon Do for 5 years. I also train from family members of mine who know other styles. (A few are Shotokan Karate, Wresting, Ninjutsu, Wing Chun) My main style is Tae Kwon Do. I will be getting my 1st degree black in Taekwondo soon so wish me luck please. To be clear, the reason I'm not a 1st Dan already is because of an old master having 17 belts instead of the traditional 10 belts.
Welcome aboard.. say, what does it mean that you are a Julian of the Flaming kind??

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Welcome and I echo Jenna's question. What exactly is a flaming Julian?

It makes me think of french fries with cayenne pepper on them:

oetpJFffageib_bigger.jpg

OP
FlamingJulian

FlamingJulian

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Welcome and I echo Jenna's question. What exactly is a flaming Julian?

It makes me think of french fries with cayenne pepper on them:

oetpJFffageib_bigger.jpg

Hahahahaha. Funny. It means I have fire in me. It's a nickname my master gave me.

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
It means I have fire inside me haha.

Well best not drink too much gasoline in that case! :) Hey hope you stick around and let us know your experiences and thoughts, wishes and luck to you.

OP
FlamingJulian

FlamingJulian

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Well best not drink too much gasoline in that case! :) Hey hope you stick around and let us know your experiences and thoughts, wishes and luck to you.

Haha. Yes I will stick around. Thanks

Latest Discussions