Introduction of Master Ni from Shanghai

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, he said it was his WeChat and the name was manman, so ya. Also the post I replied to came after he clarified, so at that point it was....clarified.

He never used the first person either.

But ya, I guess the name and the avitar could have muddied the waters for those that weren't paying that close of attention.
This may very well be what it is..I did not notice the manman (I noticed the window thing, but wasn't sure if that was a literal thing, or an issue with translation).
So, there are several inconsistencies. Master Ni mentioned two masters and two styles. Maybe a student or a secretary specks for him. How is that bother you?

I've got no issue with that. I just wanted (and want) clarification. If he is speaking for Master Ni without his knowledge that would be an issue but probably an easily resolved one.

What bothered me was your accusation that he is impersonating his sensei, which is both malicious, and (where I live) illegal.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
我太太喜欢它大大的:D

很多信息
Hěnduō xìnxī
to much information

4.18 Language:
MartialTalk is a United States based forum; As such all posts must be primarily in English.

While we respect the fact that many people are fluent in several foreign languages, this is an English-speaking community, and that is the standard that everyone is expected to follow.

Posts that discuss foreign language terms are fine, as long as the discussion of such terms is carried out mostly in English, and such terms are translated in a verifiable manner.

Posts that are written entirely, or mostly, in a language other than English will be removed.

Insults, slights, and other derogatory terms and phrases posted in a foreign language as also subject to these rules. We will rely on sites such as Google and Babel to translate, and their version will be what we accept.

TigerHeart

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
You can believe that. I will continue to think accusations of something that is malicious and illegal with no proof is being aggressive and inappropriate.

That is not aggressive, inappropriate, malicious, and accusation.

Encho

Green Belt
Reaction score
In the wechat free money was given so that was nice.

Latest Discussions