Intro 2015: The Paleo (Paleolithic) Diet!

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you do Paleo right its pretty healthy. Its mostly organic fruits and veggies with unprocessed meats sprinkled in.

To me the only unprocessed meat is Fish from monger that had caught them. The rest I agree Ballen. With meat though, you need to have a farming background like me. Or, you have a family butchers shop. This is just my personal opinion though, I see too much crap about how healthy supermarkets are. I will stop here though :) lest I go on a rant about UK farming. There I go again Oft.

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
w

A stone is 14lbs, we don't weigh people just in pounds :D

The thing that seems wrong with Paleo, is that is based on something that is unsubstantiated scientifically and may well be, in the long term, bad for your health. Giving up processed food can never be wrong nor can cutting down on sugar but for the rest it's dubious what health benefits there are. You can lose weight on numerous diets, whether those diets are good for you is a different thing.
Bread causes inflamation and bloating.

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sorry but that's nothing to do with bread.
It has everything to do with bread. I know you think you have some special Hebrew meaning, but the fact is there isn't. Those passages were written for goat herders, and if you go a little to the north of Israel, the Cain and Able story doesn't even allow you to wear the same colors as a city dweller. Don't make me start posting links; cuz, I got my finger on the trigger.
Sean

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It has everything to do with bread. I know you think you have some special Hebrew meaning, but the fact is there isn't. Those passages were written for goat herders, and if you go a little to the north of Israel, the Cain and Able story doesn't even allow you to wear the same colors as a city dweller. Don't make me start posting links; cuz, I got my finger on the trigger.
Sean

Ok, whatever you think it is I'm sure you think you're right but it's Abel btw.

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ok, whatever you think it is I'm sure you think you're right but it's Abel btw.
I know I am right. I did lots of research on this. It is crazy interesting. You are right, I was so busy trying to spell Cain, that I missed Abel, but it doesn't seem you do either. ;)

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
So.....Cain and Abel bread isn't on the Paleo diet.
(I can tell these things......it's a gift really)

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
So.....Cain and Abel bread isn't on the Paleo diet.
(I can tell these things......it's a gift really)
Wheat is one of natures anomalies that early man happened upon. Normally the seed would just blow into the wind like it was supposed to, but this stuff was different. It would have just died off, but man was intrigued. We honed it, and are still honing it today.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Wheat is one of natures anomalies that early man happened upon. Normally the seed would just blow into the wind like it was supposed to, but this stuff was different. It would have just died off, but man was intrigued. We honed it, and are still honing it today.

As a man who consumes a half loaf of bread a day, for fifty years - I salute the hone!

Yeah, I like bread. :)

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I don't think one can sharpen seeds. There'd be no point.

Latest Discussions